The Like and Get Likes thread III

You know what fang?

That’s a nutty thing to suggest about squirrels :chipmunk:

5 Likes

Nuts

5 Likes

I’m reposting these here until there is a thread created for self-help.

The Secret documentary

5 Likes

Had no idea killer robots aged. You do know that he came back from the future to GANK a NOOB right?

6 Likes

Huehuehue Duck GIF

You’re a funny gal, @Zaera_Keena . That’s why I’m gonna pod you last. :smile:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

Also: the Uppsala run, because

I’ve been working on a custom roadtrip to Sweden, and I remembered this legendary video. 70 km in under 15 minutes, average speed 273 kph.

6 Likes

He likes living on the edge.

What are the odds of him mining in EVE ?

7 Likes

The first 10,000 Days on Mars

The 100 Year Journey to Proxima Centauri B

Very cool AI generated documentaries about space flight and colonisation in mankind’s future. All Well worth a watch.

:mouse:

7 Likes

The 20 Year Cryosleep Journey into Interstellar Space

Another cool AI generated documentary.

:mouse:

7 Likes

I’m tired and I’m going to put myself in bed and try to sleep. Might even get some rest after that. Night night lovelies! :yawning_face:

5 Likes

Velvet worms found in Australia hunt spiders!

Watch out Funnel Web.

5 Likes

My minion liked to play with spiders. She would lose interest once they ran out of legs.

5 Likes

Food for thought (so keep away from that thought deletion device)

6 Likes

Did Lucy fall from her tree nest or was she pushed?

5 Likes

Last Sunday I gave myself a low back pain and a trip to the hospital in the silliest way… I sat too close to the edge of a chair too far from the table for about two and a half hours and after having my back not supported and mostly bent forward for too long I went to the toilet and found myself in horrible back pain and barely able to stand up and walk.

Now I’m on oral meds plus what the IV meds they gave me at the hospital have been doing but today haven’t been able to go to work and neither will tomorrow… Straight in the middle of the high season… quotations are not being made, thus sales are being lost, my boss is alone at the agency, and I can barely stand using my computer chair thus I’m boring myself to death and all because of a single slip of the mind and not seating properly at a restaurant our family has been eating at for 20 years.

Night night lovelies… Take care of your backs and joints because you’ll use them all of your life but they won’t last that much without becoming a pain…

6 Likes

I heard the pop is getting worse, but probubly just common denominator finally catching up.

One more scare to add to everyones daily life, rats in toilet:

6 Likes

If you start seeing these on your streets and if you’re not living downunder then be sure to remember to lock up your dogs.

This one looks to be a young red buck and he would gank your dog if cornered.

Claws

biceps

If your outside and see two male roos fighting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs

6 Likes

Sounds kinky.

All I get is a quick bite

5 Likes

…that’s one reason to be glad that there are a few dozen meters between my flat and the sewers, and more importantly, several potential exit toilets below mine… :rat: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :hotel: :raising_hand_woman:t2:

And now i’m off to bed. Night night lovelies!

Also: sudden track attack!

6 Likes