The Like and Get Likes thread III

topic is serious, but video have funny animation.

6 Likes

Do LOTR & Star Wars fans count as cults?

6 Likes

Star Wars for sure though Lord of the Rings would be more of a following than anything close to Star Wars fans.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Useless fact: yesterday I wrote a good night message.

Then I went to sleep without actually posting it.

Then I dreamed of squirrels…

…for the second night in a row.

Whoever is in charge of what’s on my dreams, could I have a dream about a spaceship? Please? If only once?

(And no squirrels?)

Night night lovelies!

PS: I haven’t a seen a squirrel live in my life, but last weekend I saw a funny picture of a shocked squirrel in a trap and guess that image kind of stayed with my subconscious?

6 Likes

My dreams are the best. When I lost my minion, my dreams changed.

Became fully aware I was dreaming and can hear everything around me. If I don’t like the current dream , can move onto another one. During my dreams, my minion sometimes joins me. I have a couple of superpowers in my dreams.

Knowing I am in a dream, have no reservations and do whatever I desire.

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

4 Likes

I happened upon a high-sec themed bar tonight

8 Likes

Carebears are higher than smurfs?

7 Likes

Are you allowed to feed the squirrels?

:chipmunk:

5 Likes

Timezone :heart:

5 Likes

No, they are rats with bushy tails

6 Likes

Mandatory memory:

7 Likes

Unrelated: Hindsight is 20/20, guys.

5 Likes

An acquired taste…
Salmiakki cake.

7 Likes

They’re a protected species around here and there’s been some efforts to place squirrel feeders in some pine forests. It’s no wonder I’ve never seen one, in my city they can only be seen in some heavily forested parks by the hills, or at the mountain park itself. Unlike wild boars, squirrels dislike pavement and other hard surfaces found in more urban parks.

5 Likes

Salmiakki is one of those things I wouldn’t mind giving a try to, but can’t bother myself to source it. I am not known for having sweet cravings, but I do have salty cravings each now and then… fried corn being my salty snack of choice for those occasions…

“Kikos” or “quicos”. Typical spanish snack since 1932 (Kikos was a brand, but became the generic name for the product). Very crunchy, tasty and salty. Might have added spices for extra flavor. Usually age poorly in a few weeks once their container is open as fat from the frying oil oxydizes… but they rarely last that long. And now my mouth is watering, damn.

7 Likes

Plenty of the bushy tailed rats where I stay. They think they are smart, but Zaera is smarter.

6 Likes

Whatever happens, we have got, the Red Ryder, and they have not.

6 Likes

¡…sudden track attack…!

Don’t think of an answer.

And now I’m off to bed. Night night lovelies!

5 Likes