The Like and Get Likes thread III

At the count of three , you will fall asleep and be under my power.
You have fallen asleep as I have commanded.

Now stand up, go to the fridge and get me my kitty food human.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Can’t recover my secondary Email account, it got deleted or something because the server tells me “no such email exists” so I can’t fill in the code that the game client wants after it ‘forgot’ my account due to issues with update and so I can’t log into my EvE account anymore.
Bye bye 1.2b isk and another 2b in ships.
Bye bye EvE
I sure learned my lesson.

5 Likes

File a ticket

A few billion isn’t much

People lose that every day because they dumb

6 Likes

Who else is watching Euro2024?

4 Likes

Open a ticket, even if it takes a while at least they will suggest a solution.

And now I’m off to bed. Today Ish has been been attacked by two themes and can’t locate them, which is… frustrating. Maybe tomorrow. Night night lovelies!

Also: water is hydrogen ashes. You can’t burn ashes without unburning them first.

Also, hydrogen is the most dreaded chemical by chemistry professionals who are unfortunate to deal with it, because It just loves to explode.

7 Likes

panem et circenses

5 Likes

Had no idea Latin was still spoken, thought I studied a dead language in school.

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

4 Likes

Thank you for trying to help.

The Email account I signed up with doesn’t exist anymore, somehow the mail service I used for my secondary email deleted my account or cannot find it, it tells me “No such email exists”.

Somehow, after more than 30 days, the retarded EVE launcher cannot remember who I am and is asking me to sign in again, it sends a code to the email account that doesn’t exist anymore.

That will teach me to trust all that online bs nonsense over which I have no control.
Good thing I only spend €24,99
I will stick to my offline game from now on.

5 Likes

I don’t like to watch sports, I like to play. I love volleyball.

6 Likes

I went for martial arts since I was little as practical rather than just for leisure. Did Judo as a child , then went on to Karate and Aikido.

5 Likes

¡…sudden track attack…!

This one was easier to locate. The other should be also easy if Google could find a song based on some 30+ approximate words from the lyrics… which is not the case. Color me unimpressed with stupider-than-yesterday-but-smarter-than-tomorrow Google. :roll_eyes:

And now I’m off to my bed (luckily I don’t need Google to find it for me…) Night night lovelies!

5 Likes

They could maybe change it to your other mail if you provide them with details on your account, after they ask it.

5 Likes

Look like she is not interested in getting it sorted out, just wanted to rant, her final words being.

Similar to her repsonse on another thread, not listening to anyone, but calling people trolls who had a different oppinion.

8 Likes

Well, it was only a suggestion, nothing else.
:woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t bother.

The correct response to her rants is :

7 Likes

A girl’s best friend is her HELLHOUND

6 Likes

Sounds more like a cry for help than anything else!!

6 Likes

Sounds like a job for @Githany_Red , but then she is too busy making up stuff and being the heroine in her own story.

7 Likes