The Like and Get Likes thread III

When I returned to the cave, the other vampire bats kept pestering me , wanting to know where I got all that blood. I told them to follow me and headed out the cave. I led them accross the mountains, vast fields then stopped by a fast flowing river . I pointed to a large Oak tree and asked the other bats if they see that tree? They very excitedly said “YES, YES”. I then said “Well I bloomin well didn’t! Was distracted by @Iceacid_Frostpacker’s silly posts”

7 Likes

Pls try a little harder to summon frosty pls fang.

For now let’s just say that it takes some level of intoxication to be silly and we currently going on our 3rd day

So yeah we would not be buying fresh cream buns from the bakery if we were drinking alcohol.

5 Likes

Well you can’t drink now as it is forbidden by order of Zaera

6 Likes

It has a very heavy feeling on me right now and he local pub is still open.

5 Likes

Long-term alcohol consumption contributes to more than 200 different types of diseases and injury (including nerve damage) and causes Depression.

Giving up anything is easy sweetie, you just need to make up your mind. Once you do that , no willpower required. If you struggle with an addiction, it is because you have not made up your mind. Zaera has made up your mind for you, she must be obeyed.

Not only will you not drink to excess, you will not drink any alcohol atall as want to be healthy and not poison yourself anymore, you will become alot happier and proud of yourself.

5 Likes

That’s all good and all for roleplay where frosty would humbly heal down for his princess, though unless my mind is playing tricks or that the internet is wrong!

Note that Monday just passed I had consumed 38 standard drinks with a daily average of around 13 so me going cold turkey has some serious risks.

5 Likes

None of these are reasons, just excuses, they won’t kill you. Make up your mind Frosty, it’s all you need to do and stick to it, no debating, no way back. You will not allow the thought of ever drinking again to enter your mind as you will be a non drinker from that point on. SHow me that you have an Iron Will Frosty.

6 Likes

Well fang had failed dry July twice now

Once on Monday the 1st and again just moments ago.

So tonight at around 9:29 GMT+10 I let my cat outside, it’s kind of raining here though I had ended up crossing the park then through the laneway that brought me to the bottle-o that is connected to the pub.

The lady who knows me as a regular sold me a 10 pack even though the bottle shop had closed.

I got home and my cat was waiting at my door to follow me inside, locked the door, set down my keys and tore open the box.

Just minutes had passed and find myself reaching for my fifth beer.

My mother won’t b happy as I had tried to go 7 days

5 Likes

Last time I let my minion out , the neighbours rottweiler went missing, she really is a good kitty.

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

Also: worried about AI? Ask an AI!

4 Likes

Rumour has it that @Githany_Red is AI.
Apparently she was defective so they put her in NEPF.

5 Likes

2024’s Global Liveability Index: The top 10

1. Vienna, Austria

2. Copenhagen, Denmark

3. Zurich, Switzerland

4. Melbourne, Australia

5. Calgary, Canada

6. Geneva, Switzerland

7. Sydney, Australia

8. Vancouver, Canada

9. Osaka, Japan

10. Auckland, New Zealand

4 Likes
4 Likes

When you are sick you are only a business for some people.
When you are cured they cant take more money from you!
:scream:

I bet they would make everything as expensive as possible if they could and you would have to take medicaments to the end of your life, instead of curing you cheaply once and for all. They would hold patents as long as they could and give money to every politician they can so they can do that money sucking forever. Subscription for everything, like Adobe does with their software.

Good there are alternatives.

4 Likes

Why am I surprised that NYC didnt make the list?

5 Likes

Because they took out my favorite place to eat! The Mama Sbarro’s in Time Square :rage:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

4 Likes