The Like and Get Likes thread III

Nothing like throwing a tiny spark that results in an all engulfing flame(war). :wink: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

And I’m also an in-game (literal and non-literal) fireworks enthusiast as well. :blush:

6 Likes

Pls click accept

This might be the most exciting chat of your entire day Uriel

7 Likes

Nope, that would be forum banter with me sweetie

7 Likes

6 Likes

I would like to speak with Uriel in game!

Please open contact for the amount of isk required to live chat in game with Uriel

7 Likes

Doubt.

:smiling_imp: :popcorn: :blush:

Besides I’m not signed in so kinda difficult to accept your chat request. :stuck_out_tongue: And nope I’m not gonna sign in just for that either. :stuck_out_tongue: :smirk: :dealwithitparrot:

That’s the standard fee as usual 1 bil ISK sent to my character. Once done send me an EVEmail so I know I should sign in. Then if I’m in the mood I might sign in… or not.

:wink:

6 Likes

Frosty would have paid though for something about your comment regarding mood.

You don’t know the difficulty frosty faces with moods.

Actually this might be the last correspondence !

7 Likes

No worries you’ve already sent me plenty of ISK. Signed in yesterday to send an EVEmail from Uriel and added your contributions to the pile of my shared wallet among my alts. Not really spending them on anything anyway.

Besides you can reach me by EVEmail and I read them without singing in so can respond more often than live chat so not sure why you prefer the live chat. You always want things done in the most cumbersome ways. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Good morning everybody hope you have a wonderful day

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

Also: those days when a static ignition test becomes a dynamic ignition test…

The clasp holding the private Chinese rocket in place failed after being subject to 820 tons of thrust while it was designed for 600. So the rocket lifted off, the onboard computer cut the engines and it fell harmessly about 1.5 km from the launch pad. Or, using NASA lingo, the launch vehicle lithobraked and experienced a rapid unscheduled disassembly after greatly exceeding nominal expectations.

7 Likes

I assume their nucleur missiles use something more sophisticated than a bucket.

6 Likes

Rocket Science trained only to Level IV

5 Likes

Too busy farming ISK in sweatshops

5 Likes

Almost

EDIT: They’re in the Quarter-finals!

4 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

4 Likes

Night Night

6 Likes
6 Likes

It is strictly forbidden to delete your own posts without permission, unless your name is @dracvlad, who may delete all of his future posts if he so desires.

6 Likes

(post zestfully deleted by author) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

…sudden track attack…

…she don’t lie she don’t lie she don’t lie…

That’s one clever anti-drug song and that guitar riff will stay with you until you share it too…

And now I’m off to bed. Night night lovelies!

6 Likes