The Like and Get Likes thread III

I think i kicked my own ass with this one.
Kept my heart rate averaged above 140.

8 Likes

I only have this on my daily planner.

/ along with always closing the loop in number of steps I do daily. I try to walk at least 5000 steps a day

//I set my daily goal high and want to one day reach the average of 5 K steps a day average

7 Likes

My heart rate used to be about 55, rising to 110 max when pushing myself hard. Now it is ZERO.

6 Likes

Time for your comfy coffin then?

Nitty nite fang

7 Likes

Big Chicken™

8 Likes

They look like if some people left caves but had so much longing for home that they built for themselves some where they moved.

7 Likes

@Nana_Skalski It looks like that indeed. I’m actually very skeptical that these were used as tombs.

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

7 Likes

Back then engineering was detailed and serious:

Oh, I cannot explain
Every time it’s the same
Oh, I feel that it’s real
Take my heart

7 Likes
6 Likes

Of course, Ishtanchuk has something to say about it…

It is difficult to estimate how many young girls learned about self-stimulation by looking at these two (it was the 1980s after all) but many years later was revealed that their looks and their voices didn’t matched, and three different singers had played the parts of the blonde guy (who was a better producer than singer).

And now i’m off to bed to get some sleep or something alike. Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

Bite me !!!

6 Likes

Night Night - Have a good flight

5 Likes

I laughed, I was sad, and then laughed again! :laughing:

7 Likes

So, it’s time to go to sleep… guess I will do that. Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

You don’t actually need sleep. It is just social conditioning. If you don’t sleep you feel tired becasue you are socially conditioned to do so. I just sleep because nothing better to do till the sun goes down.

7 Likes

Every single person needs some sort or rem sleep.

7 Likes

Timezone

8 Likes

My dry July starts tomorrow @Uriel_the_Flame

8 Likes

His favourite time of year, a bit of an arsonist is our @Uriel_the_Flame

7 Likes