The Like and Get Likes thread III

6 Likes

¡…belated track attack…!

Took a sweet while to find this one again…

And it’s all because of you

And I’m fighting 'cos you ask me to
And I’m loosing something good
And i’m doing this for you

More than you could ever know

Oftentime it’s difficult to stop doing what we love but does harm to us, because making a wrong decission for the right reasons often trumps making a good decission for wrong reasons.

7 Likes

I’ll just leave you guys with this:
“The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas” by Ursula K. Le Guin

gnite

8 Likes

Time to go to sleep… today I was cleaning up tabs from my Firefox and ran on a video I had open but never watched because I would damn well remember it. It dealt with macron guns or “dust guns” and they’re a positively terrifying space weapon if ever was possible to develop one… night night lovelies!

8 Likes

¡…sudden track attack…!

It was either this one or another. You’ve been lucky. Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

Here’s a face that inspires confidence.

6 Likes

Bed time… night night lovelies!

5 Likes

Is it wrong to enjoy watching people kiss in the movies? Not at the movies?

7 Likes

Make love, not war !

7 Likes

OK, this image is massive and will take you a while to read the whole drama, but you WANT to know about Brother In Law, the lorry driver and Manu. Seriously.

Impressive. Last comment just hits the nail in the head.

7 Likes

8 Likes

TIL Such bottles exist IRL:

6 Likes

I, for one, rarely go to the movies to watch a movie :popcorn:.

6 Likes

We can’t have that.

There are several must see movies like the Excorcist.

6 Likes

There is an old Minmatar war chant that goes like: “Lok’tar Ogar!” which roughly translates into civilized languages as “I left my parrot in the oven.” Which makes no sense. :thinking:
Also:
Symbolism

Also:

Anyone watching the Olympics?

6 Likes

I just had a GrindR date and the guy Robbie was 20 years younger and wanted to kiss but I felt ummm uncomfortable doing that in public.

We went to see the movie Longlegs starring the hottest actor in Hollywood Nicholas Cage

/it didn’t work out and am still single.

// I think he was after a sugar daddy and even though I accepted to pay for everything. I am rather picky.
/// meal and drinks afterwards was $187 but he was just too young at heart.

////would have to end it here and mention it was much better than a karaoke bar.

6 Likes

Ir will be used in this car:

If this is real…

All other electric cars sold up to this moment will be pretty worthless if people want to resell.

6 Likes

5 Likes

But Nicholas Cage is a good looking actor!

6 Likes

Yes, what a great movie. Agent Lee had a ponytail and there was a lot of numerology. I thought the upcoming movie by New Regency Psycho Killer was a bit better.

Yes, it’s a slippery slope. It’s how I ended up with a line of credit at Tiffany’s and a member of the LVMH Shareholders’ Club.

Try going on Halloween night next time. There’s no shame when everyone else is doing it.

6 Likes