The Like and Get Likes thread III

5 Likes

Discord party :tada:

/
@Andlaust
Sydney Harbour

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep, or try to… night night lovelies!

Also: Twitter will use your tweets to train its AI Grok, but you can disable this function through this link (open it on a desktop system, there is no mobile version so far):

https://x.com/settings/grok_settings

Then go to Settings on the three dots menu, select Privacy and safety, then select Grok under the Data sharing and Personalization section.

The more it goes, the more I feel like never having a Twitter or FB account is an unvaluable win…

6 Likes

Deadpool & Wolverine was awesome

6 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed it. What was the best thing about it?

I’m wondering if I can watch it on Disney+ right away w/o going to cinemas? Google tells me I can, but I don’t want to re-activate my sub just yet to confirm it personally.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t bother unless you like films driven by forced DEI rather than a good story.

3 Likes

We need more diverse representations in Hollywood. It’s great we can get someone like Hugh Jackman on the Silver Screen. I know all the racists decried the fact that he was cast in Les Misérables, but it’s theatre. He’s breaking barriers and setting precedent. Hopefully soon, vegemite won’t be confined to the ethnic section at the supermarket and people will realize he’s just like us.

4 Likes

The amount of cameos and 4th wall breaks making fun of everything in the past few years from each others movies to “the slap” as well as bringing up other marvel IPs

5 Likes

I’m can’t wait to buy that one on iTunes as I already have 1 &2

Wonderful storyline of broken hearts

Looking forward to buying number 3

/I like movies that have some sort of partner loss then some revenge.

5 Likes

Oh that’s great. You get a partner so you can lose her and get revenge?

5 Likes

Good morning

7 Likes

Never thought I’d see this in my lifetime.

He probably thinks it’s a huge joint :smile:

7 Likes

The chineese are always angry

Probably becasue they keep getting picked on.

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

5 Likes
8 Likes

:sob:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Snow white feminist version to be released in 2025 staring rachel Zegler

5 Likes

I remember Brujo Loco, Malcanis, Akita T… and also mkint, but I didn’t like her.

And now I’m off to bed for a chance of sleep. Night night lovelies!

5 Likes

Manufactured malfunction. :scream:

6 Likes