The Like and Get Likes thread III

Load balancing I think :thought_balloon: seen a chart issued back in early 2005 from a domain register explaining how it works.

6 Likes

Skilled driver you think you are, huh? But you a U-boot has ever driven through narrow medieval streets of a town 700 years old? Has you?

6 Likes

Just cut the cables, replant the trees(unless they’re really old), plaster the scraped buildings. NASA Space Pen, Soviet Union pencils. No need to overengineer it.

6 Likes

So, some guys have announced the discovery of “dark oxygen” and YouTube is losing their minds over it… But then I do read that they suspect the oxygen would come from electrolysis of water molecules by the different electric charge of ionized metals in the nodules and with just my passing knowledge of the topic, I am pretty skeptical on the magnitude of the phenomenon. Why? Splitting a water molecule takes massive amounts of energy and any difference in electrical charge between metals in a nodule will be a tiny fraction of such energy.

So…

a), the oxygen doesn’t comes from splitting water molecules because oxygen is an overzealous master of his hydrogen beetches and you don’t just split it on a whim or with a measly difference of charge
b), there is oxygen coming from the nodules -somehow- but they’re measuring diminutive parts per million or billion of it, like many orders of magnitude smaller than the oxygen diluted from the surface to the bottom and the news are just much ado about nothing

PS: well, Anton Petrov made a video and… huh… maybe they’re right?

5 Likes

So, i learned a valuable lesson just now lol.

Dont do a stupid hard cardio/muscle strengthening workout that makes you curse out the instructor 4 days after donating blood lol

No regrets however lol

6 Likes

Cahff shugnahothh ahnythor fhtagnor ahagl, ahhai f’ ah mgepmggoka nilgh’ri lw’nafh ephaiah’mglw’nafh
main

6 Likes

Dark Matter, Dark Oxygen… everything is “dark” to them.
No matter, Darkwing Duck, the master of Dark, shall see us through all the bs

You mean, The Dark Asylum :smirk:

6 Likes

Here’s an EVE joke:
-What do you call Bart Simpson’s school bus driver when he makes a leap?
+Ottopilot jumping!

Timezone!

6 Likes

Sleeping is good. Sleeping with the A/C on in a low setting is even better. July 30th 2024 matched the previous record of hottest day in July in Barcelona, topping at 40º C (the older record is from July 1982). Night night lovelies!

5 Likes

Sleep is good AND important. Also, when a person dies from cringe he/she automatically sleeps.
I made a gaffe IRL and I’m cringing for myself. :grin:

and last:

Good night.

6 Likes

I decided to try to get at healthy this week and this morning I didn’t know what to buy outside of my normal shopping of groceries so I tried changing it up a little.

71.60 spent.

6 Likes

You should try cat food, cats love it.

6 Likes

It is made to human consumption standards, apparently.

/basa fish was a cheaper option as I know George doesn’t mind.

6 Likes

I like getting the canned tuna in oil. I put a rolled up paper napkin in the middle and light it to heat up the tuna and smoke it. Gives me an excuse to eat outside.

5 Likes

When hungry ,standards go bye bye.

5 Likes
SPOILER

It is basically Ratatouille, but the plot twist is the Master Chef this time.

6 Likes

So awesome she didn’t even have to sweat at the gym!

5 Likes

Much better at controlling anger than Bruce because she’s a woman.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Today I’m signing off earlier, my back still hasn’t healed and decided that I’ve had enough computer for the day. So, night night lovelies!

5 Likes