The Like and Get Likes thread III

Is that man OK? He’s been lying down on the floor for 8 hours now. :anguished:

7 Likes

I figure he’s dead of a heart attack but don’t take my word for it. I’m no doctor.

I’ve slept longer than that.

6 Likes

So… apparently KSP2 is dead? The studio was shut down and everyone laid off in june and there’s no signs of Take 2 Interactive developing it inhouse since they kind of don’t have a development team… maybe it’s a good thing I never got to play KSP… but I’m itching for a game like War Thunder but with spaceships, and such game does not exist.

7 Likes

Not all of us swallow meat raw without catching a disease. :microbe:

6 Likes

6 Likes

With a slight hint of
sweat……hmmm

Why are you bringing up subjects such as this btw?

6 Likes

I show how much I appreciate other people’s RP by referencing it in my own. It’s part of the code of Bushido forum PvP.

6 Likes

Yeah but some just don’t take care of their hedges now do they?

6 Likes

Gotta keep things looking neat and tidy!

6 Likes

Yes, it amazes me how the local butcher presents the offerings of raw meat for customers to purchase!

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

7 Likes

Yup, deader than sh-
It’s no loss though. The original KSP is the one to play and the amount of mods for it make it one of the most complete games out there.

You should try if you’d like to play a real space game where orbital mechanics a thing.

I do too but haven’t found anything close to it.

5 Likes

Word of the day: Solitude

Hayley picture of the day: None, but instead have this image below.

Proverb of the day: “Grind until your character’s wallet ISK amount matches your total skillpoint amount.”

5 Likes

You have crabs?

@LordOdysseus Oh look, a tree for George to scratch

5 Likes

The lawn’s always in top shape, but I guess that’s why the strays love it here.

5 Likes

…with regards from Ishtanchuk…

Also, do you know what’s creepy? This video was followed by a suggestion from YT, about some arcade shooter featuring crab warriors.

The thing is, well before that suggestion came, I was thinking of a Soviet SF story about evolving robot crabs on a deserted island and how that would be a cool starting point for a videogame. I wasn’t thinking of an arcade magic FPS, but still…

6 Likes

Ukrainian :ukraine:

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

PS: the story is “Crabs on the island” by Anatoly Dneprov. There are a couple of full textes on the web.

6 Likes

…and de derpy animals! :rofl:

6 Likes

Achievemnts today:

• updated Elite: Dangerous after some two years
  • Launched it
  • Took off from M. Gorbachev station
  • Supercruised to Makemake just because it was straight in front of me exiting the station
  • Landed on Makemake
  • Took off from Makemake
  • Flew to Li Qing Jao station
  • Landed at Li Qing Jao station
  • Nobody was hurt
  • I didn’t die
  • I didn’t crash my spaceship
  • And I’m quite certain I didn’t damage it…
  • …not much, the shields held up when I got stuck in the grid thing protecting the station gate from idiots like me

Man I’m rusty with E:D…

6 Likes