The Like and Get Likes thread III

That’s okay I appreciate your honesty!

8 Likes

Uriel may be a veteran but unlikley he will accept as a space virgin. Besides , he is not into whipping.

6 Likes

6 Likes

@LordOdysseus Not your type?

5 Likes

Guess that I’m off to bed afer all. I’ve been dreaming for the last two nights but don’t remember anything from last night’s dreams so it’s a good thing. Oh wait: I remember dreams from two nights but not those from last one, that makes three nights with dreams in a row? Hope this night will be different… night night lovelies!

PS: I so much want my stupid dream machine give me a dream with spacehips!

5 Likes

You don’t understand, he’s sending mixed messages!

5 Likes

Your public profile is hidden - what are you hidding?

5 Likes

Wdym? It’s hard juggling so many apps. You can talk to me on the discord if you want to cyber.

5 Likes

6 Likes

This is what it looks like for me

4 Likes

Oh not just for you?

I had wondered if my threads are being reviewed before they are posted!

Hey

That actually might be a good idea on my behalf

6 Likes

Something the Frostpackers should do before hitting the post button.

5 Likes

Sometimes it’s best to post straight from the heart and get it all out. I always make good posts that way. Like this multi-$, award winning, one:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Well yea you can see your own profile, but you set it hidden so nobody else can.

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… no dreams last night, but also little rest. Will try going to sleep earlier. Night night lovelies!

Also: this little guy stands its ground…

6 Likes

I’m not good with the cyber. Must have been a question when I downloaded the app. Too bad everything doesn’t use the neural link yet . :satellite:

4 Likes

Must be the prices.

7 Likes

When you finally see the bill for all the ‘healthy’ food.

7 Likes

The healthy food diet

7 Likes