The Like and Get Likes thread III

8 Likes

woke up at 6 in the morning, going to bed at 12 midnight.

Good night.

5 Likes

Woke up at several times in the night, eventually took a bio break around 7, then left bed around 9 because, sunday. It’s midnight and I’m going to sleep, or something like that because we didn’t turn on the AC to remove humidty and i’m uncertain on what’s going to come through the blinds tonight. Night night lovelies!

5 Likes

How human

6 Likes

I sent you a vampire joke through evemail that was too inappropriate for the forums. I hope you like it. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Being turned results in an immediately induced menopause.

6 Likes
6 Likes

I love to think differently, but Mumble is a PITA on Mac.

4 Likes

Last night was kind of cool, not too hot for sure. Didn’t sleep much better than the night before but at least didn’t have to stay in bed with a sweaty shirt. And now for the next round… night night lovelies!

Also: anything goes?

There be monies. Grab them all.

7 Likes

6 Likes

JjYr3CCfxohEBZ

4 Likes

Rest In Peace.

7 Likes

Why are people so strange looking there, so round…

I have found a nice channel on you tube, nice videos about history of daily life, for example fridges:

As I remember it, and even now when you have no electricity in a house, you probably would have had a well to draw water from, and there is usually cool enough to store a preserved meat like sausage for few days, also caves are cool, as cool mostly as average outside annual temperature, and deep enough storages people were building and covering with a lot of earth, didnt even had to put ice in those, for potatoes at least.

5 Likes

A woman would use cold water to keep meat fresh. A man would scratch his head, go away and invent a fridge which nobody wanted and electricity to power his contraption. The man would then be hit over the head with a a club and thrown out of the cave, the woman would then burry her potatoes in the earth whilst wondering why they need men.

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

5 Likes

It’s ok you just haven’t found the right one yet. Just wait a few more hundred years and I’m sure you can find one you can’t trust. :wink:

5 Likes

I slept without a tech II blanket and my body(especially lungs) is smarting in the morning. :face_with_thermometer:

Timezone

6 Likes

uiopyu

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

5 Likes
6 Likes