The Like and Get Likes thread III

Quonm

7 Likes

You really do have the wrong attitude, every day is a good day …for Ganking.

7 Likes

In which space, exactly?

I cast a spell on you:
Riddikulus!

7 Likes

…sudden track attack…!

Question: does an earworm earworm the same in a language the ones listening can’t speak?

Yo necesito saber
Y quiero saber
Si me amas tú
Si puedo ser tu amor

I blame it on Isthanchuk, because god only knows the amount of unusual stuff in her musical memory.

7 Likes

I am very much looking forward to Friday, at least the evening.

Been so tired this week!

6 Likes

Bizbuz

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… no dreams last night, which is good because the usual ones suck, I’m still a little shocked about having had a happy dream, it’s a first as far as I remember. And now I’m off to bed. Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

7 Likes

Type here

6 Likes

In my dreams am a bit of a showoff. So unlike me

8 Likes

I just smoke the stuff… :wink:

8 Likes

Timezone Capsuleers, vampires and people living in upside down land.

7 Likes

Klatu Verata Nikto

7 Likes

Wishing you the best of luck with that. It is no small challenge and only accomplished in the head. :+1:

6 Likes

CarelessWhispers

7 Likes

James worships powerful women

:arrow_down:

@James_Bohd

7 Likes

Idk, how people buy fast food every day. Was a huge treat growing up, going to birthday parties at McDonalds’s and BK. Consumerism is off the chart.

7 Likes

I don’t, use this thing called an oven.

Fast food
:arrow_down:

According to the CDC, 31.1% of adults in the United States were overweight in 2017–2018, while 42.5% were obese, and 9.0% were severely obese

7 Likes

Whogivesa

6 Likes

OMG what a couch potato - ride a bicycle like everyone else in Holland.

There were some climbers at Everest basecamp, they called a restaurant in Nepal to order a carry out. When they told the restaraunt where they were, the restaraunt hung up to their amusement. Strange restaraunt.

8 Likes