The Like and Get Likes thread III

You do realise that there is no such thing as a wizard , right?

Sorcerers wiped them out

7 Likes

yayuyio

6 Likes

How many wizards have you bumped into lately?

There you go.

6 Likes

jizzzz

6 Likes

naS5eBVvDZq

6 Likes

The witches wiped out the sorcerers

7 Likes

badabing

7 Likes

You are catching on

8 Likes

ftgbnj

7 Likes

No, no, no. The only piece of wisdom you need to know about witches is this Galician saying:

Eu non creo nas meigas, mais habelas, hainas

I don’t believe in witches, but (as for them) being, there are (some)

And you don’t f… around with Galician folklore.

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… last night I had a dream I kind of liked. Had the usual theme of being in the wrong place and the new theme of eating after having eaten but was cool, in it I almost got something I’d like to get IRL and had a unusual positive vibe of me doing things I’d like to do in places I’d like to be with people I didn’t mind being around. Maybe this stuff is what people mean when they talk about happy dreams?

Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

7 Likes

i’m a wizard… /massage therapist.

7 Likes

Personally, I can’t say. I like the scenes with the Shire, so it could be the first movie.

I don’t remember much from The Hobbit. I just remember that all 3 of them were good. I liked the Arkenstone the most.

I was quite fascinated with the Mines of Moria, with how deep it was dug. Down deep where Gandalf and the Balrog fell that there were so ancient that unnamed creates from the beginning of time. I kept wondering how did the Watcher in the Water ended up there from the Doors of Durin and how old that creature was.

7 Likes

Scratch tyi don’t think it’s best to reveal the truth.

7 Likes

evyum

7 Likes

Yes but oh never mind. Just accept that I don’t have any other choice to be social

8 Likes

.Burp.

7 Likes

We won’t ever discuss OOC in New Eden but the fact that you try to reach out. You will be rewarded

I don’t do well with a one on one

/ thank you, we had shared a little bit more than we would normally give @Aiko_Danuja

Nothing else needed to be said.

8 Likes

Well I’m a witch or so I have been told.

Send me ISK sweetie , you will feel better.

7 Likes