The Like and Get Likes thread III

Calm down miner

7 Likes

Fixed that for you. :slight_smile:

Earlier this evening I sat down to watch “The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - Extended Edition” with my family, but we lost the will to watch after near halfway through…which was 2 hours and 20 minutes!

5 Likes

Project Discovery is an open source powered security company. We specialize in detecting new, exploitable vulnerabilities and misconfigurations so you can remediate them before Zaera can exploit them.

6 Likes

Monday is gone. It’s about the only good thing one can say about it, doesn’t it?

And now I’m off to bed. Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

Why are Mondays the best day of the week?

It’s the first day of the week and if you were responsible over the weekend you should be feeling refreshed and ready to gank whatever comes through the gate

You can set new goals, prioritize your tasks, and make a plan for the week ahead. This can help you to be more productive and gank more efficiently throughout the week

6 Likes

Oh, I always thought you were a Canadian vampire for some reason. Never bothered to read through anyone’s post history, but I could have sworn you said you were located in a former British colony recently. Hard to keep track of everything when so many different people post on these forums.

7 Likes

There is only one that matters

7 Likes

Vampiro the Canadian Professional Wrestler.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Would it work eventually?

6 Likes

6 Likes

…sudden track attack…!

Yes, you know it. But Ishtanchuk asks: did you know it’s a version of a Italian hit launched at the same time?

4 Likes

I said go out and touch some grass, not eat some grass.

@Iceacid_Frostpacker

6 Likes

I finished watching the LOTR trilogy 10 mins ago. Now, onto The Hobbit trilogy extended editions?

5 Likes

Isn’t that for kids?

@LordOdysseus

5 Likes

Yes, they are for the cool kids.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Hoott

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

7 Likes

I like the first part the most. After reading it before I could now see the hobbits and their lifestyle and it was the best adaptation there was.

5 Likes