The Like and Get Likes thread III

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

7 Likes

Actually , this is a gaming chair with artificial intelligence, that has a lifetime waranty.
When the AI detects a fault, the gamer is ejected through the ceiling.
So far, no chairs have been returned under warranty.

6 Likes

Him: I can only cook two things - steak, and fried eggs.
Her: Which one’s this?

6 Likes

Another day in paradise…for you and meee

7 Likes

5 Likes

@Zaera_Keena

I know you hate me but don’t worry, you won’t have to suffer me for much longer.

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

7 Likes

Night Night

I Might Bite

8 Likes

As much as I like Phill…

I’ll stick with Jimmy! :laughing:

Spoiler alert! Now that I’m 65, I’ll spill… Turns out my name has nothing to do with my rl occupation! Turns out the game was so hard when I started (08) and my corp mates did not have the time to teach me how to play while they got themselves popped every time they undocked, I quit. They called me back to Fraps their battles, then they taught me how to fly! Good thing too, as my original name sucked!

6 Likes

Nah I don’t think anyone actually hates anyone, not even me!

I do not hate gankers!

6 Likes

There are 100 days until new year. It is an opportunity to form new habits.
Speaking of habits…

I succeeded at 1,2,4 and 5, partially. Even though I’m still killing my reading goal, I’m not sure if I can accomplish it before New Year.
I succeeded at 3, 6, 7 and 8 with great success.
3. I avoided deep fried food as much as possible.
6. I’m pretty much good at language learning at this point. It shows: “Ich habla Ispanski, Da!”
7. I’m by no mean sedentary anymore. I go outside a lot and walk a lot during the day.
8. I finished training the missile skills 98% and I know how to apply them in fleets.

5 Likes

Google translate looks to not understand

5 Likes

That’s because Google Translate doesn’t speaks EU macaroni. There was a funny joke about the Lord’s Prayer in EU macaroni, a mishmash of the official EU languages which made fun on how EU employees mix different languages when their proficency in one falls short. Unfortunately, trying to find that joke with Google Useless is way too frustrating so I’ve stopped trying.

But think of something like “Vater(G) ours(E) che(I) est(F) en el(S) Himmel(G)” and et cetera.

6 Likes

So is it a verse or a prayer?

Okay so it’s our Lords Prayer and I respect that. No need to comment other than OOC i sometimes ask for help with my Transgressions.

5 Likes

Satanists hate people and she’s clearly a female Satanist who hates men.
I should have listened to my gut feeling and kept her blocked.
Oh well, live and learn.

Edit: This post will be “flagged” but her middle-finger post will stay up of course.

5 Likes

Who is she other than the cats mother!

6 Likes

My name is a rough translation of “new way/road” to Korean. “Ishtanchuk” is a completely fake portmanteau of “star” and “mighty” in Parsi (Ishtar) and Mongolian (-chuk, which has power, is powerful). “Indahmawar” aka indah mawar means “fragant rose” in Indonesian but is also a honorific title.

The rest of my alts have pretty normal names, but the Fock sisters Cecilia Matilda and Matilda Cecilia have the names of two wicked ladies from two songs: Matilda who took Harry Belafonte’s money and ran to Venezuela, and Cecilia who ended up with some other guy in her bed each time Simon and Garfunkel went downstairs.

I never got a chance to use the name “Marina”, a brunette but beautiful girl which stubbornly refuses to love Rocco Granata…

7 Likes

Wait who or why are you hiding here of all places is a safe space.

We or don’t judge.
/
I hope it had not already been flagged but;
Release the inner fear and come clean.

/ never mind though if you wish to at least share with us who is She?

Saturn is not female btw

6 Likes

Not our Lord

6 Likes

I’m not inviting you in vampire

/I hold a copy of the book titled ‘the Green Witch’

7 Likes