The Like and Get Likes thread III

Your friend pretending to be a vampire/witch is a Satanist who hates men.
Is that clear enough for you or should I say:
Zaera Keena is a Satanist misandrist who hides her love for Satan behind the vampire/witch lore.

6 Likes

The roleplay may continue ooc if fang can keep a secret!

/I am not ready a miner

5 Likes

I can speak, but I can’t force people to understand what I say.

Today I declare to be as my second birthday. Today I had a vestige of a distant past health issue happen to me again. Something small, yet significant. For those undereducated in metaphysics would see it as going in circles, but for those who have keen observation and reasoning skills would notice eventually that life goes in an upward spiral. You revisit same issues, but you go upwards, transcending it and solving them, conquering them swiftly. This time I am determined to transcend it, get past it once and for all.

6 Likes

@LordOdysseus That Emotional Scale is missing Indifference.

6 Likes

18. Revenge

This is most definitely in the Upward Spiral

7 Likes

Because indifference is neutrality. It is between Contentment and Boredom.

If you turn the spiral upside-down then yes. Have you ever tried tilting the scale until it was from left to right or vice versa?

7 Likes

So according to your chart Indifference is neither positive or negative.
Awesome :+1:

Upwardly Evil, just like your father Satan.

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

You’re going to need the book The Exorcist if you’re not careful dealing with that daughter of the devil.

6 Likes

Who me?

5 Likes

Just draw a salt circle around your home and you should be free from trouble, at least from slugs…

And now I’m off to bed, but first let Kurzgesagt save your life next week… night night lovelies!

Also: someone might not die next week, maybe?

Lessee… I don’t drive… don’t drink alcohol… don’t climb to high places… don’t swim… already overcame suicide… had a ticket to cancer lottery and my number wasn’t called… and don’t sunbathe neither…

Is my life boring? Yep. But whatever gets me, it won’t be next week (so I hope).

PS: anyway my decaying eyesight is turning me into a person prone to accidents… and I use a lot of stairs… so maybe I should be more careful with that. And stop messing with red lights, too.

7 Likes

Had one myself recently, got distracted by Frotpacker’s daft posts

6 Likes

Good tip. Although we shouldn’t forget the holy water, the cross and the whole armor of God.
These demons can be nasty and tenacious.
Just look at Zaera Keena, you’d need at least three exorcists to get that succubus off your throat.

6 Likes

Ok. That was fun.

Time to go now.

Hugs to all the cool people of this forum… No, not you, Zaera Keena. You will be cool when you repent for being the devil’s concubine.

To the coolest ISD @ISD_Kai
1000002042o

Sorry for the work. Just mass delete :+1:

7 Likes

You know on the TV show ER Series 11 Episode 3 - titled, “Try @Zaera_Keena they call psych for an idiot consult.

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_IkB-cuCZF/
How many R’s are there in “strawberry”?
The video explains why AIs can’t figure it out.

edit:

:thinking:

6 Likes

LLM AI aren’t intelligent. They don’t think, don’t reason, don’t analyze and don’t know sh¡t. They just make statistical guesses, and turns out that they can’t tell good guesses from bad ones, and even worse, whenever they get fixated on a wrong guess there is no way to remove it. So they barely do anything usable, they aren’t specially good at doing it, they are damn expensive to run, and turns out that there aren’t all that many business and let alone customers willing to pay what LLM AIs really cost for the kind of crap they deliver. They might be funny as toys, but, as a product worth paying? No way.

And now I’m off to bed. Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

For now… Wait till one evolves consciousness.

8 Likes

^iirc Nana posted this some years ago. Just in case.
I recognize all of the robots except one. The bottom left is a Cylon from Battlestar Galactica, the one holding the guy is a sentinel from The Matrix, the bottom center is a Terminator from Terminator franchise and the most right side one is GLaDOS from Portal franchise. But I can’t recognize the one with the oblong head. Could it be from a very old sci-fi movie?

7 Likes