The Like and Get Likes thread III

Couch potatoes are characterized by their high levels of sedentary behavior and low activity levels . They tend to spend most of their time driving a car, sitting or lying down, watching TV, using electronic devices, or engaging in other passive activities.

5 Likes

Dr Dionysius Lardner in the 1820s and 1830s wrote that humans would find it difficult to breath at speeds above 30mph. Furthermore he thought eyesight would be damaged by the eyes trying to focus on scenery as it passed too quickly

So there ya go. If you exceed 30mph, make sure to bring an oxygen tank and keep your eyes closed.

Don’t worry about your passengers screaming, it means they are loving it.

5 Likes

…sudden track attack…!

I remember watching this video aged 13, accidentally focusing on it at the right time and thinking “wait wait wait… nipples/boobies??” :thinking:

But now it’s time to go to sleep. Night night lovelies!

Also: YT will gladly send more similar videos your way, and I just watched this one and thought…

…that was the definition of “random hot chicks from the streets” back then. And some would be stupidly considered “overweight” by today’s whatevers, although they just happened to have the right stuff in the right places. (Also, have you ever seen a shirt with a pattern like Ryan Paris’ in this video?)

6 Likes

A better scam than Jita scams:

@Yiole_Gionglao People really knew how to dress back then.

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

5 Likes

Night Night

5 Likes

Another day, another chance to go to bed and find out the answer to “how will I sleep tonight?”

Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

How will you sleep?

Well went to sleep in bed and woke up rolling on the floor, the bed was tipped by an asshole.

Zaera was not amused.

7 Likes

Good night!

9 Likes

…sudden track attack!..

Does he have a toothpick in his mouth? :thinking: Anyway the song is cool. How cool, you ask? It’s Giorgio cool, pals. THAT cool.

Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

Same here

9 Likes

Gross.

8 Likes

Believe me, working at the spa, not my fav time of year to do massage therapy. Chiropractor office, not too bad.

7 Likes

First time hearing about this, Nuclear power plant size of a few small barracks, on tracks, mobile, and it worked. :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Actually, you know what ? Gonna stop shaving my armpits aswell, just for you

7 Likes

Hairy man you wish!

5 Likes

@MB_ThePhotographer If you’re going to reply with a gif, you ought to use this one to freak her out:

6 Likes

I’d wash his face with warm water to open his pores and spritz his skin with a facial mist that contains witch hazel and aloe to soothe it. Would get my tweezers: clean, sharp tweezers with narrow tip, then pluck his eyebrows like a chicken.

Why is he smiling? Oh yeah, it’s because I am a nudist.

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… or something… night night lovelies!

5 Likes

Yes, bedtime.

Stay safe Florida!

6 Likes