The Like and Get Likes thread III

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Any fans of the youtube show hot ones?

6 Likes

Lived in FLA for 20 yrs. Only lost one tab off a shingle. Good luck these days it seems…

6 Likes

Timezone!

6 Likes

Venom, a bit violent don’t you think?

7 Likes

So, it is becoming apparent that LLM AI is both expensive and worthless for anything beyond “meh” quality, which makes for a weak business model at best. Thus the AI bubble is bound to burst sooner than later, and I will be glad to never have been fooled by yet another false prophecy.

And now i’m off to bed. Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

Reading up about a chemical called GABA gamma-aminobutyric and how it has anti anxiety effects.

Drinking Alcohol enhances GABA-A receptors but chronic excess alcohol consumption depletes the GABAergic function leading to more alcohol required to reach the same effect to achieve anti anxiety levels.

6 Likes

“Rings of Power” is not not sticking to Tolkiens narrative, but fills in the gaps and builds on undefined areas. I’ve still yet to watch more episodes from Season 2 to understand why the hate. The first season was not a disaster if you know nothing of other works than TH and LOTR and I’m no Tolkien expert…so I had fun watching it.

But the Balrog awakening from season 1? I still have cringe about how bad that was shot.

6 Likes

When she jumped way up into the air and jumped onto some cave trolls head I was like yeah right, pull the other one, then switched back to EVE and resumed ganking.

5 Likes

:brain:

8 Likes

everyone knows the answer: the egg

7 Likes

Biology is difficult.

According to my mum, I was dumped by a galloping pig in the forest. I find this hard to believe , as have yet to see a pig with a gucci handbag or that looks as awesome in black.

6 Likes

your mom was right, never doubt what your mom says!
Gucci doesn’t exist

6 Likes

I love Gucci, used to wear new balance all the time but I was offended every time I went to the court to play pickup they always called me ‘Mr. 3-pointer’. Upgraded to an Adi-das tracksuit and a Gucci headband and now I fit right in :sunglasses:

7 Likes

for you, Gucci, can exist :blue_heart:

6 Likes

I just listen to Critical Drinkers Reviews on this show, all I need to know xD

7 Likes

Also: mass transportation designed by people who’ve never used mass transit in their whole life tends to show it…

…dramatically and abundantly. :woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

6 Likes