The Like and Get Likes thread III

Surprised this is so rare.

8 Likes

Pretty sure i dont have that lol

Edit: oh ■■■■ i do lol

7 Likes

It was but now Zaera is here.

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep… night night lovelies!

6 Likes

Good morning y’all!

6 Likes

I’d be honored if you guys voted in the poll I created:

6 Likes

9 Likes

It’s time to go to sleep, or try to, or pretend to, or whatever happens tonight. For the last couple of nights I’ve been missing how back at my old place I could hear the birds in the morning, as soon as the first light of dawn lighted up the sky. It was a cool thing to listen in the middle of a city. Unfortunately it was too far from a church whose bell chimed the hours and usually I couldn’t listen that bell, only some nights. A belltower chiming hours at night is a sound I liked at another place I used to sleep at each now and then.

Night night lovelies!

7 Likes

Did you happen to record the birds?

If you wish I could record the birds over my way and upload to YouTube

/sorry forgot to record this morning will do it after I wake today

5 Likes

As I snipe them for waking me up while drinking my morning coffee.

The nite before precludes that from being a good thing, for me at least! :laughing:

I have a nearby belltower, glad you like it… JK :wink:

I spent all my summers on a working farm in the middle of nowhere Canada. Peace and quit. No light pollution. Most of you will never get to lie on your back and see what Carl Sagen was yapping about.

8 Likes

Stop breaking the rules fang!

You know I won’t reply to your messages in the wrong thread!

5 Likes

For some not much is needed to be happy.

7 Likes

I definitely miss having a good sleep schedule and a conformable life where I’d just fall asleep and wake up naturally and well rested without needing an alarm clock or to rush in the morning.

7 Likes

You just did dummy.

6 Likes

Oh, truly dark skies… I’ve seen one, exactly once, when sailing on a ferry. I ignored the “not allowed this way” signs and carefully moved towards the fore of the deck, in what little light there was, then I raised my eyes and BAM! I will never forget the ungodly amount of stars out there, in a moonless sky, and how I noticed that I had been finding my way on that dark deck through starlight alone. Then I became very afraid to be caught and backpeddaled without really taking in the whole scenery or trying to look for some constellations. But oh god… how many stars!

(Now my eyes are a mess and I can barely see Venus rather a bloomy mess, but I’ll make sure to test them if/when I get the cataracts removed).

7 Likes

Having a cat is rather difficult to maintain a perfect sleep schedule.

8 Likes

It’s kind of becoming my time to go to bed, soo… there I go? Probably. Just one internet more and I’m there. Really. Night night lovelies!

Also: this was nice as a poem, was nice too as a cartoon, and is nice as an animation.

7 Likes

Felt like crap before going, almost didn’t. Glad i did hit the gym.

Whether you say you can or say you can’t you’re right

5 Likes

Hell yeah!
Did you experience “the pump” feeling while working out there?

5 Likes

Doing the resistance training for my arms definitely. Popped my heart rate monitor off my forearm a few times.

6 Likes