The Like and Get Likes thread III

Jimmy Carter turns 100 y/o.

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep. Night night lovelies!

6 Likes

A flapper is a hooker btw, and frostpacker is a you know what.

5 Likes

What.

3 Likes

6 Likes

damn you younglings and your new age slang, im too old to keep up with this stuff.

5 Likes
Summary

Just letting you know that I am thinking of going next week.

5 Likes

I was just admiring the way women use to dress back then!

/ showing ankles
Is better than revealing all!

5 Likes

Is that right. Old fashioned gentleman huh?

The same old fashioned Frostpacker that was asking for a strumpet in local?

6 Likes

Word of the day: Coca-Cola
Hayley photo of the day:

6 Likes

Cute…

6 Likes
5 Likes

Cool video for a few laughs before sleeping… night night lovelies!

4 Likes

False teeth at her age? Reminds me of a woman at work - tripped and landed on the corner of the pavement with her front teeth.

4 Likes

I’m lucky I’m middle aged and still have no cavities. Probably something to do with going to the dentist and paying for all the services they offer like fluoride treatments, laser gum cleaning, sealant and Zoom! Whitening.

5 Likes

I know of only one cure!

It’s called ignore!

/ also I am am currently 0.12 sober

6 Likes

Good morning! Nothing like a drive to clear the mind…

While listening to this:

4 Likes

How about a cycle?

Clear your mind whilst saving the planet.

And when you get back - gank some more miners.

5 Likes

Well my friend thinks he may have witnessed breach of contract possibly by a major bank.

so he’s a technician who works on some of their equipment, pretty sure its contracted that they are the ones to be called.

the bank put a call in, last week but it wasn’t put into my friends block until wednesday, and he went to run it yesterday, only for the bank manager to be a total karen and had another company there.
a company that no doubt doesn’t know how the stuff works, and could make things worse and cost the bank A LOT of money, not to mention the manager could cost herself legal issues if its breach of contract.

the dude who lost 23 bil in a contract got me thinking of this… my friend and i were talking about this happening while we were out eating at cracker barrel

6 Likes

Only if it is a bike that removes carbon from the air while cycling.
Here in my neck of the woods nobody gives a thought for what’s happening to the planet. They only care about their wallet. I stopped talking to them about climate change, due to getting weird looks from others. So…

Their reaction when they hear Climate Change:

3 Likes