1 GB per hours
= 24 GB per day
x 7 =
148 GB per weeks
= x 4.3
636 GB per months.

2 Likes

In fact, I can format pretty much any text,
and it’s really not about the format rather than the fact.

They just simply attack data whether better formatted or not.

It would just be a waste of time to spend effort to format it to make it easier to read when they would attempt to do the same attacks against it, and their false claims of lack of knowledge is only further intended to be causing others to cause delays and gain time,
which delays and gain of time they already did before and sought to justify in acts of war against the same attacks and the same cover up.

Also, a large portion of text I was writing was removed during my editing and there was practically no way for me to verify which part were added or removed without my decision or action, or authorization…

I still have to save and register copyright for it,
as well as to verify the problems with the images integrity from my storage about photos which were good when taken, but,
were later damaged during the travel back home.

Internet speed test

015102050100+

Megabits per second

Testing upload…

Mbps download

Mbps upload

Latency: 40 ms

Server: Toronto

Your Internet connection is very slow.

Your Internet download speed is very low. Web browsing should work, but videos could load slowly.

Check out my @Speedtest result! How fast is your internet? Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test #speedtest - 10 ms Ping, 157.60 Mbps d/l, 9.87 Mbps u/l

The problem is due to the Google Chrome browser requiring an update while Buzz Aldrin was working on Twitter.

I don’t know yet,
I think I bought one or 2 of those, but I also have to verify Orca and the Amarr Cargo ship capacity per cost…

I think I might need 2 or more Obelisk as this time.
I also have to verify which pilot can pilot which ship as it might be another faction, like Amarr…
I’m not sure.

2. - At 01:30 Sat Apr 3, 2021:
You can compare this with how people in games seek to forfeit your rights by using encryption to try to capitalize while using diversions from others to try to get away with loses they caused others to incur and so on,
and not think that those people they attacked may have designed systems to prevent them to get away with it,
and for their courts to abuse them with the same goals
by making falsification of report about what a good system is,
and how they try to justify such attacks and try to cover it up.

So yes, if China did that to me, we’d certainly be at war,
and I certainly would not have to go back there to sue them for attacks against my intellectual property rights.

I don’t need a immunity passport for that,
nor do I need others to get it.
Especially not when they interfere against my marriage,
immorally so,
with their intelligence.

3. - At 01:57:

Wally Gator - Clip
149,304 views • Jun 24, 2019
148K views - 1 year ago
warnerarchive
219K subscribers
CC

At 2:47:

A Corona Pomona, my favorite brand.
He has a problem with the branding.

Wally Gator is a swinging alligator in the swamp.
He’s the greatest perculator when he really starts to romp.
There has never been a greater operator in the swamp.
See ya later, Wally Gator.

source: Wally Gator Lyrics - Theme Song Lyrics

| 1HR COMPILATION | TV Series Full Episodes | Old Cartoon | Videos For Kids

2,428,516 views • Sep 15, 2018
Rocky and Bullwinkle
60.3K subscribers

The same guy(s) who try make my inventory program seem not to be worth it, who try to steal my work to credit themselves to discredit (me),
& try to hold me liable for engaging in detecting how they seek to forfeit my right(s).

… Cannons which could destroy the entire world…
What does that have to do with the price of milk?

You can also see how they try to cover damage with false excuses about despair with the same gaslighting.
It’s nothing new they always tried to cause the same despair against the same information despite that information illegal to hide, and,
additionally,
trying to intend to stop other businesses related to information about it,
while they themselves were the ones intending to stop business by diverting from business,
which interference of business they should not have tried to do before,
to then try to blame others to interrupt against their business,
while they are in fact the ones who try to interfere against business,
in equal cover for attacks, against information about those attacks, leading to war.

4. - 19 hours later, at 20:17, 16 hours after the last update:

Eye of Round roast cooked in the Microwave 4 times 2 minutes,
with 2 batches of melted Mozzarella cheese on top,
and chopped onion, garlic,

with 1 Parsnip carrot, chopped.

With turnip, before cooking,
before adding the cheese near the end…

Speedy Cutover Service, SXS switching cutover to ESS filmed live at Glendale CA central office, 1984

581,389 views • May 12, 2015
581K views - 5 years ago
AT&T Tech Channel
68K subscribers

5. - At 21:36, 20 hours later, 37 minutes after the last update:

Apr 2
Today is #AutismAwarenessDay. At the age of 12 I was diagnosed with Asperger, a form of autism. At that time I had no idea what it meant. When I and my parents told people I was autistic, they always reacted with shock since I didn’t fit into the stereotype of autistic people.1/7

NASA’s Mercury Control Center at the Cape

25,813 views • Jun 5, 2013
NASA’s Kennedy Space Center
110K subscribers

3 Likes

…just dropping by to say good night… last night I had one of my weird dreams and generally slept bad, so tonight I tried to go sleep earlier… and have failed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: those times when the use of atomic bombs to dig a second canal alternate to Suez, in Israel, was being considered…

I guess the intent was to say “it’s technically feasible but not really worth the trouble”. Yeah, probably, it’s not as if anyone would be upset about radiation and exploding 500+ nukes mostly in Israel’s share of the Negev desert…

2 Likes

#1ESS

Installing the Phone System of the World Trade Center (Bonus Edition) - AT&T Archives

141,801 views • Sep 11, 2012
141K views - 8 years ago
AT&T Tech Channel
68K subscribers

Naked Gun Opening

1,049,994 views • Mar 9, 2009
1M views - 12 years ago
Haukon123
783 subscribers

The Captains’ Favorite Episodes - William Shatner

465,087 views • Jan 8, 2014
465K views - 7 years ago
TrekCore
30.5K subscribers

Spyhard - mooie scenes

514,958 views • Feb 24, 2009
514K views - 12 years ago
TimG
1.17K subscribers
CC with Open Transcript…
5 minutes 36 seconds audio-visual.

2. - 12 hours later, 10 hours after the last update at 17:09, Sun Apr 4, 2021:

Julia Galef: The Sunk Costs Fallacy | Big Think

371,657 views • Sep 25, 2013
371K views - 7 years ago
Big Think
3.08M subscribers

2.2. - At 17:11:

The Soviets Also Landed on the Moon - Lunokhod 1: The First Tire Tracks in Space

79,075 views • Mar 31, 2021
79K views - 3 days ago
Dark Space
43.6K subscribers

2.3. - At 17:16:

Air Canada 759 Almost Lands on Crowded Taxiway | ATC vs Pilots

15,462 views • Apr 4, 2021
15K views - 3 hours ago
74 Gear
445K subscribers

2.4. - At 17:38, 22 minutes after the last update:

The Insane Engineering of the X-15

800,615 views • Mar 31, 2021
802K views - 4 days ago
Real Engineering
2.98M subscribers
CC

2.5. - At 17:49:

Magneto Era (1876-1900)

82,287 views • Aug 23, 2013
82K views - 7 years ago
PHONECOinc
1.52K subscribers

2.6. - At 18:00:

Automated Voice Recognition Typewriter

149,868 views • Feb 14, 2016
148K views - 5 years ago
Zip Zaps
676 subscribers

2.7. - At 18:04:

Authors’ rights (Droit d’auteur)

Description

“Author’s rights” is a term frequently used in connection with laws about intellectual property. The term is considered as a direct translation of the French term droit d’auteur. It was first promoted in France by Pierre-Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais, who had close relations with Benjamin Franklin. Wikipedia

"Author’s rights " is a term frequently used in connection with laws about intellectual property.

The term is considered as a direct translation of the French term droit d’auteur (also German Urheberrecht). It was first (1777) promoted in France by Pierre-Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais, who had close relations with Benjamin Franklin. It is generally used in relation to the copyright laws of civil law countries and in European Union law. Authors’ rights are internationally protected by the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works and by other similar treaties. “Author” is used in a very wide sense, and includes composers, artists, sculptors and even architects: in general, the author is the person whose creativity led to the protected work being created, although the exact definition varies from country to country.

Intellectual property (IP) is a category of property that includes intangible creations of the human intellect. There are many types of intellectual property, and some countries recognize more than others. The most well-known types are copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets. The modern concept of intellectual property developed in England in the 17th and 18th centuries. The term “intellectual property” began to be used in the 19th century, though it was not until the late 20th century that intellectual property became commonplace in the majority of the world’s legal systems.

Authors’ rights have two distinct components: the economic rights in the work and the moral rights of the author. The economic rights are a property right which is limited in time and which may be transferred by the author to other people in the same way as any other property (although many countries require that the transfer must be in the form of a written contract). They are intended to allow the author or their holder to profit financially from his or her creation, and include the right to authorize the reproduction of the work in any form (Article 9, Berne Convention)[1]. The authors of dramatic works (plays, etc.) also have the right to authorize the public performance of their works (Article 11, Berne Convention).

The protection of the moral rights of an author is based on the view that a creative work is in some way an expression of the author’s personality: the moral rights are therefore personal to the author, and cannot be transferred to another person except by testament when the author dies.[2] The moral rights regime differs greatly between countries, but typically includes the right to be identified as the author of the work and the right to object to any distortion or mutilation of the work which would be prejudicial to his or her honor or reputation (Article 6bis, Berne Convention). In many countries, the moral rights of an author are perpetual.

3. - At 18:29, 13 hours later, 18 minutes after the last update:

#Kimmel

Crazy Peeps, Palin Gets COVID & Clayton Kershaw’s Interview with Guillermo

1,004,883 views • Apr 1, 2021
1M views - 2 days ago
Jimmy Kimmel Live
17.9M subscribers

4. - At 19:47, 14 hours later, 1 hour after the last update:

Why Spinning Was A Good Trick For America’s First Space Launch

10,276 views • Apr 4, 2021
9.8K views - 43 minutes ago
Scott Manley
1.24M subscribers

4.2. - At 19:51:

Vintage Technology: 1986 Russian film “Elements of the Computer” (classroom desktop applications)

3,778 views • Feb 19, 2021
3.7K views - 1 month ago
Computer History Archives Project
CC , … with Open Transcript

4.3. - At 19:53:

#earth #magneticfield #northpole

We May Finally Know Why Earth’s Magnetic North Keeps Moving

324,190 views • Jul 8, 2020
324K views - 8 months ago
Seeker
4.79M subscribers

5. - At 20:25, 15 hours later, 32 minutes after the last update:
54 seconds ago 16:23 Sun Apr 4, 2021 New York time.
https://twitter.com/KirkDBorne/status/1378805239030112267

#Neuromorphic chips train large-scale CNNs directly
on a sensing device without sending data back to the
cloud — key to next-gen dynamic #AI applications:
http://bit.ly/2XwtKHe
——
#abdsc #MachineLearning #DataScience
#DeepLearning #NeuralNetworks #IoT #IIoT #IoTPL
#IoTCommunity

4:22 PM · Apr 4, 2021 · Twitter for iPhone

2 Likes

ALIENS

Part 2… 7 years in the making. :hourglass: :rocket: :flying_saucer:

In the year 2013…

4 Likes

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

Also: NASA unveils 2 Easter eggs aboard Perseverance rover…

Perseverance’s VIN is as follows:

5 Likes

Tilly Lockey Receives Alita: Battle Angel Bionic Arms

1,135,072 views • Feb 15, 2019
1.1M views - 2 years ago
Open Bionics
15.4K subscribers

2. - At 22:57, 16 minutes later, Sun Apr 4, 2021:
Searching:
Sunk Costs Fallacy

Returned:
About 255,000 results (0.66 seconds)

Fallacy effect. … People demonstrate “a greater tendency to continue an endeavor once an investment in money, effort, or time has been made.” This is the sunk cost fallacy, and such behavior may be described as “throwing good money after bad”, while refusing to succumb to what may be described as “cutting one’s losses”.

### Sunk cost - Wikipedia

RAISING CHILDREN WITH HIGH FQ - Rose Fres Fausto (Philstar.com) - May 16, 2017 - 4:00pm

In Economics, sunk cost is defined as the cost already incurred and cannot be retrieved or recovered.

No significant evidence Ivermectin can help vs COVID-19, WHO warns

Allowing the use of Ivermectin as a possible treatment for COVID-19 could lead to “false confidence” for those who take it, the World Health Organization’s representative to the country said Tuesday.

5 days ago

Sunk cost

Description

In economics and business decision-making, a sunk cost is a cost that has already been incurred and cannot be recovered. Sunk costs are contrasted with prospective costs, which are future costs that may be avoided if action is taken. Wikipedia

Sunk Cost Fallacy: Know When You Need To Pull The Plug

PUBLISHED OCTOBER 22, 2020 · UPDATED MARCH 9, 2021

I’ll help YOU make more optimal(and PROFITABLE) decisions, in business and in life.

Sunk Cost Fallacy

By Billy Murphy | Follow him on Twitter

36 Comments

Have you heard of the term sunk cost fallacy before? Many people haven’t, and even if you have you may not fully understand the impact it has on your life. In this article I’m going to explain how it may be controlling major life decisions of yours in very negative ways, without you even realizing it.

What is sunk cost?

Sunk Cost Definition

The definition of a sunk cost is a cost that has already been incurred and cannot be recovered. So, why is this important? Well, most people fall victim to sunk cost fallacy, which means we often make incorrect decisions when it comes to sunk costs. We incorrectly value the sunk costs we have as more than $0, which leads us to suboptimal decision making. Even people who understand expected value(EV) can fall victim to this trap. We’re wired to believe that the time or money we already have invested into something should be factored into our current decision making. This is flawed logic.

This is a bigger problem than you realize, and it’s negatively impacting your life. Sunk cost fallacy leads to -EV decisions, which leads to suboptimal results, which leads to decreased long term happiness.

Take your average entrepreneur. I can’t count how many times I’ve heard, “but I’ve already invested X amount of dollars”, or “but I’ve already spent Y amount of hours”. Well, the previous time or money spent should be irrelevant to future decision making.

A lot of people allow their past to determine their future, and I don’t mean that as some regurgitated inspirational quote. I mean that specifically related to sunk cost fallacy and the impact not overcoming that mentality has on your results.

I know of many people who’ve invested money into a project, and incorrectly make future decisions based on feeling committed to the project, even after realizing it probably wasn’t optimal. Just because you happened to make a -EV decision in the past, doesn’t mean you should keep making -EV decisions.

It’s the sunk cost fallacy at work. We tend to compound our mistakes because of our failure to separate emotion from logic when in the moment. We compound -EV decisions, with more -EV decisions. Sunk cost bias has a crippling effect on the illogical mind.

Beware of the sunk cost fallacy when planning your IT investments

News & Insights

written by Daniel Dolhy on November 18, 2015

One of our customers described how they went about purchasing a mobile CRM application: they first opted for custom development. The project then took longer than expected, costed more than estimated and the result was poorer that desired. What did they do? They scrapped the whole project after just 6 months in the making and went ahead and bought another solution, which now works as they want it to work.

Home > Costing Terms

Sunk Cost – Meaning, Dilemma, Examples And More

The cost that a company has already incurred and can’t be recovered is known as Sunk Cost. These costs are often irrelevant while considering a new investment or any new project. For example, when a company is replacing an old machine with the new one, it may be able to recover some money by selling the old machine. But, the company may never be able to recover anything close to what it for it.

The term sunk cost has its roots from the oil industry. In this particular industry, the decision to continue with the well or abandon it is made on the basis of future cash flows rather than the money spent in drilling the well. Other popular names for sunk cost are past cost, sunk capital, or retrospective cost.

Table of Contents

1. Fixed and Variable Sunk Cost
  2. Concorde Effect and Sunk Cost?
  3. Sunk Cost Dilemma or Fallacy
  4. Sunk Cost’s Accounting Treatment
  5. Examples of Sunk Costs
  6. Marketing Study
  7. Research and Development
  8. Hiring Bonus
  9. Training
  10. How to Minimize Sunk Cost?

Fixed and Variable Sunk Cost

Companies can further classify sunk cost into a variable and fixed cost. For instance, if a company spends around $5 million for installing a new machine, it would be a one-time cost that is unrecoverable, and thus, is sunk cost.

Regular payments made for the maintenance of the machinery is the ‘fixed’ part. On the other hand, the ‘variable’ cost could be power consumption and other such costs.

So,
I was informed,
when there is no use for investors to make money,
due to sunk costs,
or,
other costs,
which makes their efforts not be worth it,
these companies and investors go where it is not causing them to lose so much assets and efforts into those sunk cost,
a system or entities may engage in against them,
for them to incur those sunk costs against them,
while not only hoping that they will not recover those costs,
but,
additionally,
perhaps propagate propaganda against them,
so as to seek to cause the forfeiture of those facts.

It’s also why I can’t let them cause the same thing to my wife and future child if we get one,
the same for all the delays they try to attribute to me and then,
later,
to us,
in sunk cost,
and in sunk costs fallacies,
which they not only tried to create,
but,
also,
seek to justify to compete illegally with,
causing information systems companies to go into monopolies,
due to their bad behavior,
which bad behavior they support as if being good and profitable,
which it is not,
and which is in fact against public interests,
and which information about the public interest they seek to forfeit in those sunk costs,
which sunk costs they suggests are not only fallacies,
as they suggests,
but,
rather,
are from the falsification of report of the truth about those facts.

Especially when from deliberate error of impunity.

2 Likes

You forgot to insert your signature before going to bed:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Good night, Yiole.
Good night,lovelies. :heart:
Live long and prosper. :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Breakthrough at the Large Hadron Collider

152,825 views • Mar 24, 2021
152K views - 1 week ago
Dave Darling
2.68K subscribers

2. - At 04:17 Mon Apr 5, 2021, 2 hours later:
https://twitter.com/i/events/1374762630619885576
NCAA Women’s Basketball · 18 minutes ago

March Madness: Stanford beats Arizona to win the national title

Timely buckets from Haley Jones helped the Cardinals stave off a late-game comeback from the Wildcats and capture their third national championship. Here are
all the highlights from a captivating final in San Antonio.

:one: First quarter highlights
:two: Second quarter highlights
:three: Third quarter highlights
:four: Fourth quarter highlights
Celebrations
:trophy: Haley Jones = Most Outstanding Player
:1st_place_medal: Tara VanDerveer wins her third title
Video via @espn

Video via @ncaawbb

3. - At 05:08, 3 hours later, 43 minutes after the last update:

You Need To Hear This! Our History Is NOT What We Are Told! Ancient Civilizations - Graham Hancock

2,402,472 views • Jan 6, 2021
2.4M views - 2 months ago
The 5th Kind
564K subscribers
CC , with … Open Transcript
1 hour 56 minutes 45 seconds audio-visual.

3.2. - :

The Art of War: Every Episode

361,799 views • Sep 14, 2020
361K views - 6 months ago
Eudaimonia
115K subscribers
CC , with … Open Transcript
2 hours 39 minutes 58 seconds audio-visual.

14:26​ - 2 Waging War

19:16
Number 6.
19:17
It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly
19:22
understand the profitable way of carrying it on.
19:25
One of the most destructive conflicts in European history was The Thirty Years’ War, a series
19:30
of wars in Central Europe between 1618 and 1648.
19:33
The end result was the death of approximately 8 million people.
19:39
The war devastated entire regions.
19:41
Famine and disease led to high mortality in many parts of Central Europe.
19:45
Regular soldiers in fighting armies and mercenaries looted or acquired money through extortion
19:51
to get operating funds.
19:53
This inflicted yet more hardship on the populations of territories that were occupied.
19:58
The end result of the war was the bankruptcy of most of the states taking part in the combat.
20:04
It is possible to profit from war, plundering as you go being one method, although this
20:08
can still have a cost through later revenge.
20:12
Taking pleasure in harming others is an evil trait.
20:15
Evil people do find their way into armies as this provides a means to their ends.
20:20
Beware those who fight for their own desire rather than for the love of their nation and
20:24

This also explains how attackers seek to cause confusion by forfeiture of knowledge,
by intentional denial of knowledge and attacks diverted as other actions than attack for additional mental damage sought and caused,
so as to cause surprise and seek to cause unpreparedness by seeking to stress from their lack of knowledge,
which is false,
and in fact is intended to be expressed as a method to stress for war and damage,
rather then to do the study of the communication which communication they disregard and seek to coerce in damage against others,
which others side with them in war to attack and seek to create more diversion of knowledge with attacks against the communication,
which attacks against the communication have to be reported to military lawyers for attacks against children in psychological warfare and theft from extortion against them.

Plus,
they seek to cause forfeiture of the inventory of the attacks against the communication,
with lies that it is better to ally with them after that they seek to cause forfeiture of property and records of the sought forfeiture with propagation about the previous:
Sunk Cost Fallacies,
as excuse to seek forfeiture of storage costs and ,
so,
to justify to not inventor property,
as well as to not inventor attacks against marriage,
and lie that they are of good moral
by seeking to coerce and control with communication which is deceitful and would not raise my son in virtue,
but,
rather,
in the same eternally evil wrongdoing transgression against the Holy Spirit,
which,
since they already transgressed against,
and already lost the war from it, and about it,
lie that it’s good to be with them,
to mislead others in the same evil they lie they don’t know about.

4. - At 08:01, 6 hours later:

The Prince | Machiavelli (All Parts)

301,349 views • Jun 16, 2020
301K views - 9 months ago
CC

Not so.

In fact,
they also threatened with indictment to attack inventory and seek to extort,
which is also explained in those war videos exactly how they seek to do so,
and how they seek to deceive to deceive to cause communication problem in acts of war.

5. - At 08:44:

HALO Full Movie (2021) 4K ULTRA HD Action All Cinematics Full Story

2,694,370 views • Mar 2, 2021
2.6M views - 1 month ago
GameClips
2.49M subscribers

2 Likes

4 Likes

The Entire History of the Cold War Explained | Best Cold War Documentary

18,308 views • Apr 1, 2021
18K views - 4 days ago
New

The Life Guide
331K subscribers

21:50
Number 8.
21:51
Bring war material with you from home, but forage on the enemy.
21:55
Thus the army will have food enough for its needs.
21:58
The Black Prince of England took part in the burning and pillaging of towns and farms during
22:02
the Hundred Years’ War in France.
22:04
It was known as a chevauchée strategy.
22:08
These rapid pillaging raids plundered the countryside which resulted in the local authority
22:12
being undermined and hostages being captured.
22:15
A chevauchée lived off the land, also stealing livestock as well as causing general mayhem.
22:22
It is always better to use your own weapons which you know well but for food and other
22:26
supplies, it can be very helpful to capture these from your enemy.

22:31
Number 9.
22:32
Now in order to kill the enemy, our men must be roused to anger; that there may be advantage
22:37
from defeating the enemy, they must have their rewards.
22:41
In an attempt to deepen anger against Germany and her people, in 1940 an "Anger Campaign”
22:47
was devised by the United Kingdom Ministry of Information.
22:51
This was done to increase resolve against the Germans as until then, the British had
22:55
little sense of real hostility towards the average German.
22:59
In a series of broadcasts on the radio, a chief diplomatic advisor said that Germany
23:04
was a nation raised on “envy, self-pity and cruelty” which had “finally given expression
23:10
to the blackness of the German soul”.
23:13
Anger has a chemical effect on the body and the brain.
23:16
Fear is forgotten and adrenaline courses through the muscles.
23:20
It provokes a natural state for fighting.
23:23
Seething anger also motivates troops effectively over the long term.
23:27
The atrocities of the enemy may be held up and amplified so that they create a longer-term
23:32
hatred that drive the army on until victory is gained.

2 Likes

Wow, that signature! It’s from the first incarnation of this thread, IIRC. Shamelessly stole the image and the “you know you want to” slogan from an advertisment & added the rest of the text. Probably I still have a link in a file…

(checks)

Here it is! It included html code to insert a horizontal line but apparently now the forum doesn’t supports it(?)

Anyway, it’s my beddy time after a holiday so my work week will start tomorrow tuesday… nighties loveleis!

Also: how to drop a helicopter on another planet…

I guess the landing gear has a locking system so it won’t fold back, as it falls into position by gravity alone. :thinking:

4 Likes

#Terminator3 #arnoldschwarzenegger

Don’t’ do that | Terminator 3 [Open matte]

7,183,629 views • Dec 9, 2019
7.1M views - 1 year ago
Flashback FM
5.31M subscribers

2. - 29 minutes later, at 01:53 Tue Apr 6, 2021:

Strategist weighs in on concern over the 10-year-yield, plus why earnings could be ‘terrific’

790 views • Apr 5, 2021
85 views - 12 minutes ago
Yahoo Finance
575K subscribers

Real-Life Spider Shoots Web 25 Metres Long! | The Hunt | BBC Earth

7,124,136 views • Jun 25, 2017
BBC Earth
9.3M subscribers

3. - At 02:03:

The Stock Market Just Broke

61,120 views • Apr 5, 2021
54K views - 3 hours ago
Andrei Jikh
1.41M subscribers

4. - At 02:38:

UVM and Tufts Team Builds First Living Robots
263,888 views • Jan 13, 2020
262K views - 1 year ago
University of Vermont
4.02K subscribers

4.2. - :

TRT is a Turkish public broadcast service.

Wikipedia

#LivingRobots #stemcells #science

World’s first living robots created from frog stem cells

19,657 views • Jan 15, 2020
19K views -1 year ago

TRT World
1.15M subscribers

4.3. - :

Xenobots - the First “Living Robots”

105,391 views • Jan 14, 2020
105K views - 1 year ago
SciNews
167K subscribers

4.4. - :

TMS Journal club: A scalable pipeline for designing reconfigurable organisms.

26 views • May 22, 2020
27 views - 10 months ago
Thursday morning Science
37 subscribers

4.5. - :

Self-Healing Robot Recovers from Damage

11,070 views • Oct 1, 2019
10K views - 1 year ago
IEEE Spectrum
121K subscribers

4.6. - :

SINGH CENTER FOR NANOTECHNOLOGY

Self Healing Metal: Available Technology from the Penn Center for Innovation

906 views • Mar 3, 2020
906 views - 1 year ago
Penn Center for Innovation
67 subscribers
CC

4.7. - At 02:42:

#ProcureAMCEO #SPACs #SpaceSPACs

ProcureAM CEO on his outlook for space industry SPACs

79 views • Apr 5, 2021
79 views - 17 minutes ago

2 Likes

From right to left, because its manga.

4 Likes

The perfect body of a male.

Timezone lovelies! :heart:

4 Likes

Maybe more for bodybuilding.
Some of the diet is not showing…

2. - 11 hours later, at 19:57 Tue Apr 6, 2021:

Coinbase’s IPO Gets Pushed To April

3. - 12 hours later, at 21:09:

16. Portfolio Management

2,293,671 views • Jan 6, 2015
2.2M views - 6 years ago
MIT OpenCourseWare
2.97M subscribers

2 minutes ago

13 minutes ago

We are just days away from Ingenuity’s first flight on the Red Planet! In anticipation, we’re inviting you (yes, you!) to join us for all the #MarsHelicopter pre-flight and post-flight activities: http://go.nasa.gov/3fNFS2A

2 Likes

Time to go to sleep! Nighties lovelies!

Also: apparently VR isn’t all that dead, since games still are made and look… different

Usually it’s not a good sign when a trailer shows more non-ingame imagery than actual ingame footage… :thinking:

4 Likes

In information theory, the noisy-channel coding theorem (sometimes Shannon’s theorem or Shannon’s limit ), establishes that for any given degree of noise contamination of a communication channel, it is possible to communicate discrete data (digital information) nearly error-free up to a computable maximum rate through the channel. This result was presented by Claude Shannon in 1948 and was based in part on earlier work and ideas of Harry Nyquist and Ralph Hartley.

Information theory
Binaryerasurechannel.png100x92

Mathematical statement

The basic mathematical model for a communication system is the following:
Mat
A message W is transmitted through a noisy channel by using encoding and decoding functions. An encoder maps W into a pre-defined sequence of channel symbols of length n . In its most basic model, the channel distorts each of these symbols independently of the others. The output of the channel –the received sequence– is fed into a decoder which maps the sequence into an estimate of the message. In this setting, the probability of error is defined as:

1. Introduction for 15.S12 Blockchain and Money, Fall 2018

1,880,079 views • Jan 23, 2020
1.8M views - 1 year ago
MIT OpenCourseWare
2.97M subscribers
1 hour 02 minutes 03 seconds audio-visual.
CC … with Open Transcript

1 Like

These below are Blizzard’s Collector’s Edition of Warcraft franchise:

I wish I had all of them. I own only one (code unused) and that is Burning Crusade. I tore away the gelatin wrapper, but never looked at its contents. On eBay the BC:CE sells for an exorbitant amount and that suprised me. Should I sell or not?

4 Likes

Yes, I guess so.

The question is,
when and how.

I have WarCraft II and my friend who was in Alert, Canada
had some pugs files, which were some code for the program to run.

I was offered to join one or a few WarCraft II tournaments,
but, those offers were interfered, and still are.

I don’t think I have their collector’s edition.

My boss said the key to getting employment in IT is to get certification,
with which you can get employment in IT with,
however, I know that statement to be false and how it is ,
as well as, or close to how well that I know, why it is false.

Furthermore, I also know which attacks are directed against those systems ,
while those systems are designed to divert from those attacks,
to give others contracts while attacking my work.

3 Likes