The Like and Get Likes thread III

Senpai squad arrived.

4 Likes
4 Likes

It’s like, using the medium to make money from others,
(+) try to get content of others on their medium to make money.
(+) try to forfeit the right of other by interpreting the law to forfeit their rights.
& try to justify use of their medium against them while they find illegal activity which they seek to accuse & abuse control
(+) lie about not filling in courts (while they refused the cases)
(+) try to create cold war (for control).
(+) Attack MEDCOM in acts of war.

& try to control medium.

& seek to divert from their intent to control medium
& seek to divert from their intent to mislead other
about coercion of their medium by seeking to plant evidence against
them on their medium as method to divert from crimes.

And so, try to control with those crimes by blaming victims of their crimes of the crimes they seek to coerce them of, which is the definition of coercion,
and,
which is part of the extortion, when force is used to do so.

2. -

10m ago

Video of Ingenuity’s first flight:

Today I witnessed history. Now you can too. You’re
watching video of the #MarsHelicopter’s first flight – a
true “Wright brothers” moment.

Watch it all unfold:

:white_check_mark: Spin-up
:white_check_mark: Takeoff
:white_check_mark: Hover
:white_check_mark: Turn
:white_check_mark: Landing

Read more: http://go.nasa.gov/3edNn0u

0:57 seconds audio-video.

2 Likes

Frankly, sheeps weren’t put in this world to be a beacon of intelligence… :facepalm:

Time to go to bed for me, last night I had one of my weird dreams and didn’t rest well (or, I didn’t rest well and so had a weird dream, i’m not sure about the correlation/causation). Nighties lovelies!

Also: what a simple & clever device…

This is a modern Arduino-controlled version, but the old ones worked the same just with dedicated electronics to drive the step motor.

4 Likes

Who remains from the original team of Blizzard after this? Some went to Frost Giant Studious, some went to Dreamhaven. Chris Metzen is no longer at Blizzard either.

4 Likes

Damnit. My HDD is acting funny and according to SMART it’s likely to fail. I’ve checked my personal folder and something happened while checking a file, now Win 10 is restarting and playing some “automatic repair” or whatever as my mechanical HDD makes weird clicks… I hope my data are safe! :anguished:

Nighties lovelies!

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. If it was my HDD and it wasn’t my windows drive or where I installed the games/software I’d disconnect the drive through either physically or through disk management to prevent it from dying and take it to a data recovery shop when possible(after phone calling them and asking for their prices, of course).

I shared a video below to give an idea about data recovery services.

and an example one

:flushed:

EDIT: Good night, lovelies. :heart: Live long and prosper. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yes, very good, I posted that.
You are right, it was today.

AT&T Archives: Nike Zeus Missile System

68,342 views • Jul 15, 2011
68K views - 9 years ago
AT&T Tech Channel
69.4K subscribers
CC with … Open Transcript.
15 minutes 24 seconds audio-video.

This film showed how industry and the armed forces cooperated in research and
development aimed toward improving America’s defense facilities, and the key role played by
the Bell System in the development of the U.S.'s anti-missile missile system.

The film presents the story of the U.S. Army’s Nike Zeus anti-missile missile system, a
system designed to “protect our cities and defense installations against intercontinental
ballistic missiles.” It describes the important role played by the Bell System in the
development of this missile system through the research of Bell Laboratories and through
the work of Western Electric as the prime contractor. In narration and on-the-spot filming, the
piece traces the Nike missile development program from its early beginnings with the Nike
Ajax and the Nike Hercules, which were designed to intercept and destroy enemy aircraft. We
see how Nike Zeus, the last member (circa 1961) of the Nike missile family detected,
tracked, intercepted and finally was able to destroy enemy ICBMs traveling at speeds of
15,000 miles per hour.

Soviet development of better ICBMs decreased the value of the Nike air defense system
soon after this film was made. The Nike Zeus system
was examined and tested for a few
years as an anti-satellite weapon, but in the end it was not used.

So what happened to the Nike systems? The program was included in SALT I discussions
from 1969 to 1972. As a result, most Nike sites in the United States were deactivated by

1. Only a few remained active through the 1970s in a coastal air defense role.

Today, anti-missile defense in the United States primarily rests on the shoulders of the
Patriot system. No current systems are able to intercept contemporary ICBMs.

Produced by Transfilm-Caravel, Inc.

Footage courtesy of AT&T Archives and History Center, Warren, NJ

8:03 As missile technology
8:08 advances, a warhead hidden in a cluster
8:10 of decoys to confuse our radars becomes
8:13 possible. For this eventualities high
08:16 precision ground equipment is being
08:18 developed which will discriminate
08:19 between decoys and real targets. The
08:23 system is being designed to fire
08:24 missiles against multiple targets. The
08:30 Zeus development project is a
08:31 countrywide effort under the army rocket
08:33 and guided missile agency. Bell Telephone
08:37 laboratories with the Western Electric
08:39 Company and the Douglas Aircraft Company
08:41 is directing the efforts of 17 major
08:44 subcontractors, 81 other subcontractors,
08:50 and hundreds of small businesses.

Not to be confused with discriminating against employment in security equal to the level of security which was conferred from this security system with global security systems by international agreements based on local law against those other systems, with which they must work, and, which when violating them, does not justify a local system to omit to prosecute the violating actions. Certainly not support incitement to violate and intent to hold the party incited and mislead into those actions against international security to be omitted from prosecuting the source of the incitements, while the local system omits to do so against the same other systems they violate treaties of.

Muon g-2 and CERN Anomalies Suggest Exciting New Physics

34,713 views • Apr 20, 2021
35K views - 5 hours ago
Anton Petrov
766K subscribers
13 minutes 44 seconds audio-video.

#science #climate

All you need to know about Elon Musk’s Carbon Capture Prize

35,410 views • Apr 20, 2021
35K views - 13 hours ago
Sabine Hossenfelder
252K subscribers
11 minutes 32 seconds audio-video.

#eldddir #eldddir_homo

Scary Uncontrollable Substance Inside You

55,577 views • Apr 20, 2021
56K views - 15 hours ago
Ridddle
3.86M subscribers
10 minutes 55 seconds audio-video.

FULL FILM: McLaren Speedtail vs F35 Fighter Jet | Top Gear

17,597,095 views • Apr 26, 2020
17M views - 11 months ago
Top Gear
7.92M subscribers
6 minutes 54 seconds audio-video.

7. - 6 minutes later at 04:42 Wed Apr 21, 2021:

YF 23 black widow II

5,844,926 views • Jul 19, 2015
5.8M views - 5 years ago
Western Museum of Flight
14.7K subscribers
51 minutes 11 seconds audio-video.

The YF-23 was stealthier and faster, but less agile than its competitor. After a four-year development and evaluation process, the YF-22 was announced the winner in 1991 and entered production as the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor. The U.S. Navy considered using the production version of the ATF as the basis for a replacement to the F-14, but these plans were later canceled. The two YF-23 prototypes were museum exhibits as of 2010.

Contents

8. - At 04:51:

AT&T Archives: A 20-Year History of the Anti-ballistic Missile (Bonus Edition)

38,742 views • May 17, 2012
38K views - 8 years ago
51 minutes 11 seconds audio-video.

Introduction by George Kupczak of the AT&T Archives and History Center

This film examines five different experimental and functional antiballistic missile systems worked on by Western Electric and Bell Labs in conjunction with the U.S. Army: the ABM studies, Nike Zeus, Nike-X, Sentinel, and Safeguard. It also shows the Spartan and Sprint systems, the Ballistic Missile Defense Operations Center, the BDMC at Cheyenne Mountain, PAR antennas and console operations, and the BDMC’s link with NORAD. There are lots of images of real - and animated - missile launches.

In 1976, after this film was made, the Sentinel/Safeguard systems were scrapped due to low usefulness and high costs. In 1980, President Reagan pushed the SDI, or “Star Wars” system. SDI became the Missile Defense Agency in 2002, and the agency still has not abandoned Reagan’s dream of a powerful defensive net.

Made by Western Electric and Bell Laboratories for the U.S. Army Ballistic Missile Defense Systems Command
Producer: Film Enterprises, Inc., New York, NY

Footage courtesy of AT&T Archives and History Center, Warren, NJ

The Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT) were two rounds of bilateral conferences and corresponding international treaties involving the United States and the Soviet Union. The Cold War superpowers dealt with arms control in two rounds of talks and agreements: SALT I and SALT II.

Negotiations commenced in Helsinki, in November 1969.[1] SALT I led to the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty and an interim agreement between the two countries.

Although SALT II resulted in an agreement in 1979 in Vienna, the US Senate chose not to ratify the treaty in response to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, which took place later that year. The Supreme Soviet also did not ratify it either. The agreement expired on December 31, 1985 and was not renewed although both sides continued to respect it.

A tinty video, not tainted.

tinty adj. (art) inharmoniously tinted; making poor use of colour. ~ Feb. 4, 2020

### TINTY is a valid scrabble word - 1word.wshttps://1word.ws › tinty

9. - At 05:04, 28 minutes later:

AT&T Archives: A 20-year History of Antiballistic Missile Systems

162,437 views • Aug 8, 2011
162K views - 9 years ago

15:46 … many
15:50 Kwajalein facilities had been enlarged
15:52 and improved for the influx of army and
15:55 civilian personnel and their families a
15:58 hospital schools and all the necessities
16:03 of a typical small town were available
16:06 at its peak of activity Kwajalein became
16:09 a community of about 5,000 inhabitants

... facilities had been enlarged and improved for the influx of army and civilian personnel and their families a hospital schools and all the necessities of a typical small town were available ...

from civil engineers and military engineers.

Again, here, with MAR 1, the discrimination is not about abusing the law, but, rather, interpreted and used in the sense of differentiating targets.

A detonation of 500 short tons (454 t) of TNT was used to study the resulting phenomena. The test was held at the Suffield Experimental Station in Alberta and was the largest ever man-made, non-accidental explosion in Canada. The test was also the first of its kind using a stacked TNT block hemisphere of such magnitude, a method repeated in six subsequent tests such as Operation Sailor Hat and Prairie Flat. The test allowed verifying predicted properties of shock and blast and determining its effect on a variety of military targets at varied distances from ground zero.[2][3]

10. - At 05:06:

A Supersonic Aircraft with a Silencer

90,279 views • Apr 20, 2021
90K views - 9 hours ago
Dark Footage
293K subscribers
6 minutes 26 seconds audio-video.

The Quiet SuperSonic Technology aircraft is America’s newest experimental plane.

A time-lapse video released by NASA in early 2020 shows the progress of the X-59, which has been referred to as the X-59 Supersonic Frankenstein. It’s assembly is using scavenged parts from iconic aircraft such as the F-16 Fighting Falcon, the NASA T-38 Talon, and the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk.

Designed by the Lockheed Martin Skunk Works team, the aircraft will fly faster than the speed of sound over land and reduce loud sonic booms to a mere whimper.

The project also hopes to reopen the door for commercial supersonic speeds, after a travel ban that has prohibited them for almost 50 years…

11. - At 07:34, 2 hours after the last update, 3 hours later:

#sponsored

The Enigma Machine: The Totally, Definitely, Absolutely Unbreakable Sequence of German War Codes

189,134 views • Apr 16, 2021
189K views - 4 days ago
Megaprojects
526K subscribers
18 minutes 03 seconds audio-video.

12. - At 07:39:

#Starfighter #CanadianAerospace #PolyusStudios

Canadair CF-104 Starfighter UPDATED Core of Canada’s 1960s era nuclear deterrence strategy in Europe

23,819 views • Sep 29, 2020
23K views - 6 months ago
Polyus Studios
5.92K subscribers
23 minutes 47 seconds audio-video.

13. - At 07:40:

#Argus #CanadianAerospace #PolyusStudios

Canadair CP-107 Argus – Canada’s Premiere Cold War Sub Hunter

20,739 views • Premiered Dec 4, 2020
20K views
4 months ago
27 minutes 30 seconds audio-video.

13. - At 07:44:

They Did It! NASA’s Helicopter Actually Flew on Mars!

153,829 views • Apr 19, 2021
153K views - 1 day ago
11 minutes 34 seconds audio-video.

14. - At 07:47:

The VASIMR Engine – 0.000167 c / 50 km/s

21,352 views • Apr 17, 2021
21K views - 3 days ago
AsteronX
48.7K subscribers
8 minutes 31 minutes audio-video.

The VASIMR Engine – 0.000167 c / 50 km/s A near-term engine from the Ad Astra Rocket Company. http://www.adastrarocket.com/aarc/​ The purpose of this video is to make known-present this sound engine technology.

15. - At 08:09:

Star Trek - This Bird Is Armed

45,063 views • Aug 28, 2009
CBS
1.89M subscribers
2 minutes 28 seconds audio-visual.

2 Likes

There is option to store data in cloud or flash drive, for the most important ones temporarily in password protected zip file. There are also backup HDDs available.

If the data can be saved, it should be saved.

3 Likes

Calculators were mandatory both in school and in my first university.

4 Likes

To Mars in 39 days.
Or, with the other engine, in a few days.

Instead of 6 months to 7 months with the other chemical engine.

2. - 35 minutes later, at 17:25 Wed Apr 21, 2021:

#CountdownToMars

Watch NASA’s Perseverance Rover Launch to Mars!

3,646,621 views • Streamed live on Jul 30, 2020
NASA
9.04M subscribers
2 hours 27 minutes 59 seconds audio-video.
Also with Top chat replay…, and, Live chat replay…

3. - At 17:45, 20 minutes after the last update, 1 hour later:

14m (ago)
2 hours ago 13:35

2h (ago)

21h (ago)

#LucyMission

4. - At 18:13, 24 minutes after the last update:

6h (ago)

Eyes towards the sky tomorrow morning.

Falcon 9 and Dragon are looking good for flight of Crew-2 astronauts; teams are keeping an eye on launch site and downrange weather

0:53 seconds video.

4 Likes

“Engineers dream of building something that millions of people will use; that’s their ultimate goal,”

• Chuck Geschke

Xerox PARC

6 Likes

I’ve been moving stuff to my SSD drive, at least my personal files. Stuff like series, films and such are too big for the SSD, but my parents have a external HDD. I might pick whether I want to keep some… and once all my important data are safe, will run a scandisk on the unit just in case it’s a matter of bad sectors. But from the noises it amkes, I think there’s a serious issue even if SMART won’t give any specific error code. And then… I’ll check how’s the market for HDD, reliability, mechanical vs SSD, prices and the stuff, to replace my old HDD after a mere 5 1/2 years. Back in 2015 Toshiba was deemed a reliable manufacturer and the 2 TB HDD were quite standard, but I bought a “green” series which stops the plates and parks the heads after few minutes without activity to save power, and maybe that’s caused extra wear… dunno.

But now I’m off to bed after spending all afternoon and evening moving and copying stuff. Nighties lovelies!

Also: Icelandic volcano sighting, a new oddity from those crazy vikings up the North Atlantic…

“This is how Iceland was made. In the beginning”. Yup, ma’am. :volcano:

5 Likes

Benefits

Here are 13 potential health benefits of dandelion, and what science has to say about them.

• Highly Nutritious. Share on Pinterest. …
  • Contain Potent Antioxidants. …
  • May Help Fight Inflammation. …
  • May Aid Blood Sugar Control. …
  • May Reduce Cholesterol. …
  • May Lower Blood Pressure. …
  • May Promote a Healthy Liver. …
  • May Aid Weight Loss.

More items… • Jul. 18, 2018

### 13 Potential Health Benefits of Dandelion - Healthline
https://www.healthline.com › nutrition › dandelion-benefits

Yes, you can eat dandelions that grow wild in your yard. Remember, avoid any dandelions that have been sprayed with fertilizer or any other toxic sprays. Here are a few popular ways to eat dandelions, including my favorite, dandelion tea. ~ Mar. 6, 2021

### Tips for Eating and Harvesting Dandelions - Garden Therapy
https://gardentherapy.ca › superfood-dandelions

Search for: Is it safe to eat wild dandelions?

4 Likes

So much cool stuff in this thread!

5 Likes

“I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino.”

Refer:

5 Likes

Computers… hate them or love them… after all the hours I spent yesterday backuping my personal information on my SSD unit, with transfer rates dropping to as low as 355 kb/s and endless hangups of transfer process, today my mechanical HDD has been working flawlessly all day. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Anyway I’ve ordered a portable HDD from Amazon to keep copies of the information in my suspect HDD, as to not lose anything if/when it fails.

And now i’m off to bed… nighties lovelies!

Also: CO2 + energy = CO + O2, obviously…?

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-s-perseverance-mars-rover-extracts-first-oxygen-from-red-planet

Manufacturing oxygen out of Mar’s CO2 is awfully energy-intensive, but those energy needs are peanuts compared to actually flying oxygen to Mars to be spent as oxydizer for hydrogen fuel. Thus manufacturiing oxygen on site is a key to crewed missions to Mars.

4 Likes

@Yiole_Gionglao Having an external or two external HDDs for backup would be a great measure to take preserving data. But that’s just me. I hope you haven’t had the misfortune of ordering brand Seagate ext. HDD. They have the highest failure rates. I have one too. It had a faulty firmware, disconnecting amidst the copying process if connected through USB 3.0 port. Especially the 1 TB capacity ones do that(I’ve been told). It had warranty so I sent it back to the company and received a working one.

On an unrelated note, about ETs:

Good night, lovelies. :heart:
Live long and prosper. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

One more good reason to have a good backup, as well as a good reason to have a good reason to keep that backup efficient, is because the other system(s) is not (or are not) designed to work forever.

It also makes it more obvious, that, while somebody else might find it more efficient to just delete his inventory to reduce his business costs, that you can’t get those works stored back, even if that means to delete a few files from backups to backups, or, not copy some of them.

Additionally, copyright registration can also be good to save code, as, the copyright office registers those codes as literary works, however, other scientific related data is not literary in the least bit, but, rather, a lot scientific and less riddle than arts will ever be.

2. - At 04:26 Fri Apr 23, 2021, 23 minutes later:

Carbon + Oxygen, or, Carbon Oxide + Less Oxygen.

Additionally,
Carbon Oxide = Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide or other carbon compound or alloy, engineered, which modifies the Oxygen levels.

If it is possible to extract one molecule of Oxygen from Carbon Dioxide, and, transfer two molecules of Oxygen into one Ov2, …

• O2, the common allotrope of the chemical element oxygen
  • O2−
    , the ion oxide
  • O−
    2, the ion superoxide

Of course, it always differs, depending.
No 100% system is 100% proof.
There are some elements lost in energy, or, into energy.

Terraforming Mars works that way.
Design and implement the systems to make enough oxygen on Mars by pumping chemicals into oxygen, or, otherwise produce it, so that the oxygen gas engulfs the whole planet.

Also, that planet needs the magnetic field to keep such atmosphere from escaping the gravity of the system, which, in case of Mars, magnetic field for the gravity might have be amplified to functions enough back again.

Enclosed areas are what is used and done and required until then.
So, it’s not a matter of how so much as it is a matter of when and how.
It’s not that it’s not feasible, it’s just that it takes so much technology to do it, that it takes a long time to do it.

It’s easier to grow vegetation on mars to make fertilizer or bring fertile soil , or, find how to extract poison from the soil to make the soil more fertile, in localized, covered areas .

Also note that those areas also needs to be protected from the potentially harmful effects from the sun, since the atmosphere does not cover the sun rays which are protected from the Sun for us on Earth.

Searching:
“dialysis of water into oxygen”

“how to extract oxygen from water”
This is possible using a process known as electrolysis, which involves running a current through a water sample containing some soluble electrolyte. This breaks down the water into oxygen and hydrogen, which are released separately at the two electrodes. ~ Jul. 10, 2018

### Method of Making Oxygen from Water in Zero Gravity Raises …

“how to extract oxygen from carbon dioxide”
### Caltech reactor could convert CO2 into breathable oxygen for …
https://newatlas.com › caltech-reactor-convert-co2-oxy…

May 28, 2019 — Now, researchers at Caltech claim to have created a reactor that can turn carbon dioxide into molecular oxygen, which could help us fight …

“dialysis”
Dialysis is a treatment that filters and purifies the blood using a machine. This helps keep your fluids and electrolytes in balance when the kidneys can’t do their job. Dialysis has been used since the 1940s to treat people with kidney problems.

### Dialysis: Purpose, Types, Risks, and More - Healthline

3. - At 04:35:
By the way,

That is what is used for galvanization which was done in Ancient Egypt, and is not from yesterday, even though they made some yesterday.

Galvanization or galvanizing (also spelled galvanisation or galvanising) is the process of applying a protective zinc coating to steel or iron, to prevent rusting. The most common method is hot-dip galvanizing, in which the parts are submerged in a bath of molten hot zinc.

### Galvanization - Wikipedia

The degreasing uses acid to prepare the metal to be bound via electrolytes, which the acid prepares by interacting with the metal and activating it’s ions (particles on top).

Additionally, galvanization can also be done with other application of other material than Zinc to metal, including Paint, or, Dye.

Gold and Silver plating is similar.

In time management, gold plating is the phenomenon of working on a project or task past the point of diminishing returns. For example: after having met the requirements, the project manager or the developer works on further enhancing the product, thinking the customer will be delighted to see additional or more polished features, rather than what was asked for or expected. The customer might be disappointed in the results, and the extra effort by the developer might be futile.[1][2][3][4][5]

How expensive is gold plating?

The cost begins at $135 for small items like rings and small pendants. Items like earrings, large pendants and bracelets are usually between $160 - $240, depending upon the intricacy and condition of the piece. Gold plating is suitable for jewelry that will not get heavy wear or rubbing on other items.

### Gold & Silver Plating - Fox Fine Jewelry

Modern gold plating, called gold electroplating, relies on a chemical process to combine various layers of metal into a solid piece with a layer of gold resting on the surface. … The component you’re plating is immersed in this bath and an electric current is applied to it.

### How Gold Electroplating Is Done - Sharretts Plating Company

4. - At 04:56:

I have a

which is 2 TB, with 300GB or so left on it.
and I have a new one,
which has another 2 TB.
They were around $80 each for a total of around $160 for 2, plus tax, in 2020.

It’s not so much an External Hard Disk Drive,
which External Hard Disk Drive I use to have before.

I use it as an External Data Storage,
while I keep my internal (Hard) Disk Drive as a functioning system for processing.

Additionally, I copy some of the downloads to the Internal System to the Backup Device, which can function as an External Hard Disk Drive, via USB Connection.

I used to have an External Hard Disk Drive,
which used to work with more than a USB Cable.
That one had a External Case which Case had a Power Connector and a Data Connector Cable.
The Power Connector was required to power the device, as it would not function from the USB to power it.

Additionally, the person who gave it to me was from Mexico, as he was being hunted there by competitors who were trying to run him out of business by persecuting him in courts and so on.

The system worked pretty good.
However, the government here sought to forfeit it, and did, and are doing, so now, they offer me police work against them due to illegal warfare from their systems.

They also seek to justify creating communication gap to capitalize on their security, which is now working against them for doing it the wrong way,
aside from how they try to blame others for doing things wrong…

I still have a new case to put an External Hard-Disk Drive in it,
however, the technology of that new External Hard-Disk Drive is not functioning yet.

There is a problem with the data cable and the power cable, which systems did not connect with the last hardware system that I had, on which the hard disk was destroyed.

I did however have backups (albeit partial if not full).

They just literally damaged the hard disk altogether,
making it unable to connect.

I found they also lie and mislead by suggesting false impression that it’s always possible to get work back, and making misinterpretation of communication by taking words in other context and try to make false claims that the words were not right, while seeking to cover up the way that they are trying to take subject out of context, so as to try to secure other forfeiture which is illegal and most likely acts of war and terrorism.

I would never support such stupidity for $4,000 trillion.

Furthermore,
you really need the backup.
There is no 2 ways around it.
The reason you need the backup is not so much for preserving data as for making suggestions about other things that it is which is not the main reason why you actually do so need the actual backup.

Sure, it is great for preserving data, however, for that, you really need a copyright, not a representation that it would be great for preserving data, when the preserved data is attacked by the government to indict for life with some negative propaganda while omitting the science from it, and so on.
That is not only unscientific, it’s also violating treaties, and yes, the same governments doing that can also be dealt with from the same treaties as it’s not only illegal for them to do so, but, also, as they are threatening science, and, trying to cover up communication gap done against science in violation of those treaties.

The reason why you need the backup is partly for integrity,
and also,
because of system failures.
The backup keeps the integrity of your data when electronic warfare attack it.
2nly, the backup keeps your data available for retrieval when you need it when your other system is malfunctioning, which it will.

Systems are not designed to be rendered obsolete by memory changes in operating systems which makes other hardware incompatible unless that you have some way to interpret the data in different Memory amounts with the related restrictions it may pose, or, that may be imposed from those systems, and yes, including trade secrets.

So yes, not a great measure to use if there is incrimination against the preservation of data from Mexico or other, however, the tool can be used to detect such intent to coerce into crimes and other abuse of data, for data security and integrity of data, which, if they seek to interfere against the integrity of, is also possible to not only detect and prove by registering copyright for it, but, also, measure the exact levels of damage sought to intergrity.

Don’t use your energy to worry!

Use your energy to believe, to create, to learn, to think,
and to grow. :brain:

Not to be confused with Galvanism or Electrogalvanization.

2 Processes
2.1 Alkaline electrolytes
2.1.1 Cyanide electrolytes
2.1.2 Alkaline non-cyanide electrolytes
2.2 Acidic electrolytes
2.2.1 High speed electrolytes
2.2.2 Traditional electrolytes
2.3 Alloy processes
3 Likes