The Like and Get Likes thread III

Nothing clever nor funny to say nor share today… so just drop by and say: nighties lovelies!

7 Likes

Nom Nom Nom

7 Likes

Oh look: a once-in two-years Alice Saki sighting!

And yet i’m going to bed. nighties lovelies!

Also: not a video today…

When choosing a woman who works, you have to accept that she can’t handle the house.

If you have chosen a housewife who can take care of you and fully manage your household, you have to accept that she is not earning money.

If you choose an obedient woman, you must accept that she depends on you and you must ensure her life.

If you decide to be with a strong woman, you have to accept that she is tough and she has her own opinion.

If you choose a beautiful woman, then you will have to accept big expenses.

If you decide to be with a successful woman, you must understand that she has character and has her own goals and ambitions.

There are no such things as perfect. Everyone has their own riddle, which makes us unique

:tipping_hand_woman:t2:

5 Likes
7 Likes

The most realistic Pepe the frog I have seen up until now. :frog:

7 Likes

It’s been a looong day… so i’ll keep this short. Nighties lovelies!

Also: according to a dream last night, nobody will notice stealing sips from a bottle of vodka if you refill it with water and sugar. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Hi lovelies!
I see there are several lovely videos shared here. :slight_smile:
I updated the book thread.
My sister and her husband came from abroad to visit us. I’ve been entertaining them these past several days. She brought me a new e-book reading device. It has a backlight, which makes me easy to read in the dark. What a blessing to have! :pray:

Here is a short comedy video clip from a stand-up comedian:

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

I remember the trolley buses from the mid 90’s in Azerbaijan. Each bus operating with two trolley pole collectors. The problem was that the cables of power line would often break off or the poles would lose contact with the cables. As soon as that happened, the bus would stop operating. No sign of ultracapacitors on bus. Maybe they were a train only thing. :thinking:

Nevertheless, humans have come very far in that tech aspect!

7 Likes

I have Become Elden Lord. For about 5mins then I went into new game + :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Another day, another night. Nighties lovelies!

Also: 55 years ago this kind of event was a big thing…

For many years my parents had as a second TV set a portable TV in glorious black and white… it was a rugged device by Braun and survived several falls to the ground, until it no longer survived. It was replaced with a 14" color TV set whose remote controller failed in under a month… :roll_eyes:

7 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

2CELLOS - Thunderstruck [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube
“Bitter Old Vet’s” seem to be able to adapt just fine! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Happy Easter to everyone! :hatched_chick: :egg: :rabbit: :partying_face:

6 Likes

It’s 2022. Make room for Soylent Green.

8 Likes

I’ve kept myself busy this long weekend (and tomorrow monday it’s a local holiday in Barcelona, so I’ll have 4 days without going to work) but my bed times have resented. Today i’m back on track to my usual schedule… nighties lovelies!

Also: how do you forge a engine shaft for a ship?

Easy, with 35 tons of molten steel, massive machines and copious use of brute force. :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

As per comment I read on reddit, “Part of me wants to lick it!”

7 Likes

The new Lemon flavor Jolly Rancher just hits different.

8 Likes

8 Likes

I need some lemonade…for reasons

6 Likes