The Like and Get Likes thread III

Tomorrow i’m back to work. Le sigh… Nighties lovelies!

Also: how loud is the loudest sound…?

Well, it kind of doesn’t matter because sound is a subjective matter and what we sense and reality just don’t align necessarily… specially after our eardrums rupture above 150 dB.

7 Likes

o/ Trying to farm Downvotes on EvE reddit… Without being to obvious. Yeah I’m still a Troll.

7 Likes

Yip the Internet is getting Softer Everyday ^^

One Sarcastic comment and they blow their minds xD

7 Likes

I miss J’Poll. She was the greatest brutally honest EVE player there ever was.

Timezone lovelies!

5 Likes

Time to go to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

5 Likes

Its evolving with userbase I think. When its so available now, everyone is in it and they bring their culture with them. Also the rumors that all users will have to stop being anonymous by law is near future may have something to do with it.

5 Likes

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.

6 Likes

What happens when my Drake Flys into Gnosis, Arbiter and a Corax.

They warp away \o/

Oh that’s a terrible joke xD

6 Likes

What did the pirate say when he turned 80 years old?

Aye matey

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep (what little sleep is left after bad jokes…). Nighties lovelies!

Also: this showed up on my YT suggestions. And it’s pretty cool, actually…

Probably you’ll never find yourself in such situation, but it’s good to know the general principle on how to do it. :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

5 Likes

Nighties, people. Tomorrow is friday and weekend comes next…

Also: say you wouldn’t ride this…

…just say it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This contraption simulates 20 years of being rolled over by trucks, to test the endurance and performance of roadwork covers and lids.

6 Likes

Looks like people are upset at the price hike for subscriptions…

…I just dropped a couple troll-ish messages and might continue tomorrow. :grin:

I haven’t given a single cent to CCP since 5 years ago and I kind of understand how desperate they must be to rise prices against the certainty of backlash. But then, if they keep more than 75% of pre-hike paying customers, they’ll be earning a profit (or will cut losses)…

Nighties lovelies!

Also: money, you said?

There are many more songs on the topic, and Ishtanchuk probably could bring a truckload of them. But this one just makes the point.

7 Likes

I agree on the molten steel looking like candy… however it is best not to lick that metal under any condition…nor touch it.

The sound video was especially good because it also mentioned the eruption of mt. krakatoa…which is the second loudest thing besides a person snoring. :sweat_smile:

So that video is where the soundclip used in 2:00 - 2:06 parts of Loads of Money video is from!

Yesterday I fell asleep for the first time in my life while using a PC. I haven’t slept properly during the 2 days before that.

New discovery for me : 2 days of lack of sleep results in involuntarily sleeping when sitting still.

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

Well looks like I won’t be here much longer, I can’t afford $60 a month. Need at least 3 accounts, main pilot, dread alt and super Alt. Not including scouts, cyno alts etc etc

6 Likes

I only like this because this is LAGL and we give likes no matter the content of it.
CCP used to allow Turkish people to pay the game with their currencies through Steam, but they later nerfed it. If I had the amount of alts Alice Saki had, that’d mean I’d be paying 884 TL a month. Which every Turkish player(including me) sees as 884 dollars. For 45 TL you can eat a hearty meal at a restaurant INCLUDING the drink and salad.

#CCPleaseAllowTurksToPayInLirasAgainSoPlayersLikeMeCanReturnToTheGame

4 Likes

If you have a chance to see rockband SHINEDOWN in concert, GO!!! awesome show last night

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep… Nighties lovelies!

Also: how to assemble a Chinese space station…

Modules are relocated using a dedicated robot arm.

7 Likes

An EVE related read:

Today was national sovereignity&children’s day in Turkey. It was also the World Book Day!

Terms and conditions simplifier for almost all websites and products(there’s EVE Online in there too!):

Recent science&tech news:

Good night(or morning) lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

Bill Gates has been shorting Tesla stock. That’s not cool, man. That’s hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Time to go sleep. Nighties lovelies!

Also: this one is deeper than it seems…

All intelligence tests start like this. They figure a way to put a series of numbers to random collections of brain tasks, then apply calculations to those numbers to get a result and call that number “intelligence”.

8 Likes