The Like and Get Likes thread III

Time to go to sleep… nighties lovelies!

8 Likes

After 2 days without sleep you could even sleep while standing. You only need something to lean on and hearing enough of boring talk.

I have plexed account to 2030.08.11. I plexed it since ever.
I play on one character really.

7 Likes

https://streamable.com/byrmep

elon musk bought twitter

7 Likes

Time to go to sleep, since Elon Musk buying Twitter will have zero impact on me- I don’t use Twitter. :grin:

Nighties lovelies!

Also: the Jacquard mechanical loom…

Just imagine it a room full of these machines going at speed (not the gentle movements by the museum’s curator, no, but as fast as the machine allowed by using a manual shuttle…)

…or just look a this, a modern Jacquard needle loom. Now the pattern cards and needles are driven electrically but the principle is the same, each needle goes up and down as needed for the thread it’s looming in order to create a woven pattern.

7 Likes

That Liza Minnelli song is my earworm for the last 2 days already. It only started to fade recently from my ears.

Timezone lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

In the age of chaos, two factions battle for dominance. :crossed_swords:

When they will turn the simulation off? Thats quite too much already. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

What…?

I think I’m going to sleep. Yep. That will not help me understand Nana’s quote but help me stay awake tomorrow… nighties lovelies!

Also: yes, this is for real. It’s official

https://www.selfservicerepair.com/home

Apple’s official self-repair shop, with spare parts and repair manuals. Law is a thing when companies must obey it or face consequences…

6 Likes

pro tips
sooooooo cachaca is the national drink in brasil
its really good
white is for drinks , yellow is for shots
51 is industrial cachaca, its costs like 2 dollars a bottle in brasil , MAX for a caipirinha
poor guys drink that poison in low money botecos ( street bars )

best cachacas in the world are from MINAS GERAIS (my state) we are the Scotland of cachaca, second best are from CEARA , cachaca likes warm and dry climate

stop drinking 51 , look for a good one
this is the gold standard , 3 years in oak barrels , from minas gerais , costs 16 dolars in brasil

there is much more expensive and premium but this is the good stuff

YW appreciate with moderation because its ULTRA hard hard liquor
i had 5 today thats why im writing this lol :smiley:

8 Likes

Pass some over.

7 Likes

ofc my friend , you can come to my house any time you want , i have a big ass guest bedroom
drinks on me :smiley:

no homo

6 Likes

I hear the factions stuff in song from warcraft2, but it fits reality quite nicely, and reality can be simulation, sort of game.

4 Likes

It’s tme to collapse on my bed and sleep… or try to. Nighties lovelies!

Also: high tech road navigation…

…1970s style. It was a prototype so maybe it never was manufactured…

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

Also: are you safe?

Are you feeling safe?

6 Likes

Time to go to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

Also: …an android for medical training…

…also to fuel some nightmares. :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

Another week goes by and I’m going to sleep. Nighties lovelies!

Also: it’s not easy to predict the future, since predictions will turn to be either too conservative or too crazy…

…and Arthur C. Clarke’s own predictions from 1964 are no exception. Working from home thanks to extensive telecommunications ? Nail it. Learning skills while sleeping? Not yet there by a century, if even possible. Intelligent, genetically improved animals? Not the best idea, like, really not. Planetary engineering? Wrong millenium, but, thanks for playing. Replicators? Don’t even get me started on 3D printing…

6 Likes

…and Rendezvous With Rama is still in pre-production hell.

Now all they need is a crew, some actors… and money. :moneybag:

6 Likes

Also:
I used to think that I don’t know what I am doing and why I am doing it.
But,
Now I realize that I know what I’m doing and why I’m doing it. :pray:

Good night, beautiful beings of light.

5 Likes

I’m justt dropping an “also” then go to sleep. nighties lovelies!

Also: Realistic(?) vehicle simulation vs A. Bulge.

I’m not 100% positive on how gravity is supposed to be working here… :thinking:

6 Likes

Obviously its a test made by someone biased towards tesla. Tesla truck have done it ok.

6 Likes

And Mercedes-Benz G-class.

I am wondering about who is this writer having in mind? He, the author, lived in late 1600’s and early 1700’s. :thinking:

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes