Everyone knows I’m full of ■■■■ and come from a bygone era. I’m just here to remind players need to make some effort, even in a free game.
A thought/question that occurred to me today is do alpha accts have too much influence on how you play the game? It seems you can do a lot of things that should not be available to a new player who is just supposed to learn, then go omega? Not a new thought nor mine.
It took me a long time and a lot of effort to get where I got “back then.” I support the changes needed for new players to get ahead even if it broke all promises from CCP. Now new players expect a trophy for just showing up. I could say that CCP could change the rules again, but that timeframe and demographic audience is now lost, never to be recovered.
I got to be on the winning side of the 1st Burn Jita. Player made content now long gone. I lost a hulk in the 1st hulkaggedon, complained to support about it. Was told I f’ed up and why. I apologized because I started the game as a hunter and should have know better. Got “all” my stuff back! I love support because they always treated me fairly. So has the ISD! And trust me, I push their buttons as hard as I can. A lot of thd’s over the yrs have ended with my last post. Yeah, surprised me as well.
While I don’t seem to be serving a purpose because I don’t play much anymore, I’m here as a reminder to those who want to try, basically no one anymore, but now can’t support them anymore because I’ve run outta pocket change.
Theres rumors of a good flight sim coming out it the future. Give me a triplane and I will be gone from eve forever.
@Synthetic_Infomorph Thank you for the compliment!