The like and get likes thread

eesh… 5 :clock1130: hours later I got my ps3 controller working on WIndows 10 (with window s10 apps too) not I have to reinstall because I botched it up so many times… I’ll never get to game at this rate :sob:

but hey, more comfort and less worn out laptop keys :grin:

18 Likes
17 Likes

I am a prince in a south African country and I have hundreds of millions of likes in my bank vault. If you send me 10k likes, I will give you a million likes in return.

18 Likes

If you give me 10k posts I will give you 10k likes.

18 Likes

Timezone o/

@discobot quote

18 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk. — Jacqueline Schiff

18 Likes

No, I am your father. — Darth Vader

18 Likes

19 Likes

“Your legend in waiting” -never a bigger truth has been said about EVE Online. :joy:

Just wait, boy. And wait and wait and wait, and at the end, you’ll have pie in the sky…

19 Likes

Also: Mornings lovelies!

18 Likes

Good morning! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

After watching discobot with drifter avatar I came to conclusion that he is too intelligent to be a mere bot, so I made this:

Have some disco lights :smiley:

18 Likes

I am curious, how much of you have been in EVE in the last week? :thinking:

Is it seriously so “out of pod” thread?

17 Likes

I haven’t had the time to play in a while.

17 Likes

I am logging in to do PI recently. and to read and have some chat in EVE radio channel sometimes.

17 Likes

These days, I log in at most once a month…

17 Likes

Oh gosh, how I like EVE and what it can teach you…

So, I have been browsing the internets to find a good price for a GPU, and I found one, very good price, professionally made e-shop, but something bothered me… The price was really low, like “too good to be true”, like when you see those scams in Jita and think: is there some catch or something… :thinking:

I saved the link for later, and now searched for the opinions online, and guess what… It was a scam! :stuck_out_tongue:

Some people who bought stuff there never got anything. It seems like its a fairly recent thing, opinions are from the start of this month and its the only one thing about this shop. And it seems like this e-shop was made in few copies using the same template, looking very similar.

Jita in real life. :joy:

17 Likes

I log in like once per week to do a bit of carebearing. Keep forgetting to find a corp, too busy oggling the pretty explosions.

17 Likes

You can join a worthless alt corp of mine if you want…

16 Likes

Got any worthless main corps?

17 Likes