The like and get likes thread

I just launched Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the Edge browser… I never knew you could launch apps that way

http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/The-more-you-know.png

15 Likes

Another day goes by, and today it’s been quite horrible at my job. Even as a stranger, it is terrible when something bad happens to your clients, specially if they’re not the “toxic client” type. Today one of our customers has been forced to cancel his vacation after what started as a very premature birth last week has ended in miscarriage at the 23rd week. As uses to happen, the situation was bad but stable and suddenly the fetus died and the mother’s womb expelled it without contemplation. Tomorrow the husband is traveling to Italy to meet his wife and her son and their daughter in law.

All we have to say is that they’ve lost most of their deposit since thay had to go on vacation on the 8th.

It doesn’t helps that I’ve seen two miscarriages in my family and with them I lost what little chances I had to be uncle.

Nighties lovelies. Never forget what kind of wonder it is when one of ours manages to come to this world against all odds.

16 Likes

Timezone o/

That is sad Yiole, but its how nature works, nothing is perfect, and sometimes its just messed up. I have seen kittens born and dying after a week. Or born dead. Nature sometimes fails even the easiest part, without warning. :thinking:

15 Likes

16 Likes

Tempted to give you some iskies for that just to watch you burn…

15 Likes

17 Likes

Considered Shia at first but it’s too early in the day for such loudness.

14 Likes

14 Likes

Cool hairdo. Where is it from?

15 Likes

Dreamfall Chapters, Book 4

Playing through it again since they finally released the Final Cut update. Major overhaul of the game.

14 Likes

It’s Beautiful!

13 Likes

Do you know what is fun? Subtly harass jerks in game chat at GTAO. Words are a powerful tool if they’re not d¡ckheads enough to not give a sh¡t…

“Would you tell your mother what you do here, dude?”

Some people choose to be jerks, others choose to play without being jerks to other players. Internet would be a nicer place if everybody behaved in ways they would share with Mom. :grin:

Nighties lovelies!

14 Likes

Where has time gone? Is today Monday?

13 Likes

Timezone o/

It looks like EVE hair available for amarr characters.
Maybe its time to remind CCP that all the hair styles should be available to all races. :thinking:

#CCPlease, make all hair styles and clothing available to all races! \o/
And add these styles, maybe in the store for PLEX if you have to be greedy:

15 Likes

Well, since CQ will be gone, also is gone one of the problems with hairstyles, since animating them was terribly time consuming. No CQ, no need to animate the hairstyle… :roll_eyes:

But, I feel like CCP will not do anything about avatars until time comes to create a new portrait maker. Probably we will be getting the last apparel appointed for release in the following months and that will be it. I mean, is there a point to release new shoes or stockings when the only chance to see them is an obscure, low quality preview feature?

15 Likes

Clothing may be less desired. But the popularity of berets means that face and head accessories are desired, because everyone can see them in portrait at the first glance. So maybe more head accesories is the way to go? Maybe more combat accesories and more hairstyles for all? :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

New forum, new thread, same logibro

15 Likes

Remember, young one, that the average user is not seeing avatars in any size or detail worth bothering with them.

I mean, where do you see avatars in EVE? Ingame they will be seen as tiny portraits at the chat, and at the forum they are seen now as tiny circles. You CAN see them better if you know how to, but Total Noob starting on Day 1 will quickly notice that he’s not seeing avatars worth the bother neither ingame nor at the forum.

Actions speak louder than words. :wink:

Also: mornings LAGLers!

15 Likes

I watch people avatars, so maybe there is someone else who is watching them too. I am doing it for those people who like to watch them. :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

Anyone want to mine some bitcoins?

15 Likes