The like and get likes thread

Home from work. Another day another $500. Money may not buy happiness. But it sure does get you a lot of cool stuff.

12 Likes

And, it’s beddy time! Nighties lovelies!

13 Likes

Also: it is cute, it is stupid, it is vaporware. But, did I say it is cute?

13 Likes

Intel and AMD have released even more CPUs… How long before we have 100 core CPUs? Or even Kilo-core quantum-S hybrids?

Or even a broken/enraged market :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

I also learned one of the many things of youtube… any video with the word fidget spinner has a fidget spinner as the loading icon.

I remember the Doge one, something about searching doge or the like made all the letters weird and rainbow

12 Likes
14 Likes

Mornings LAGLers!

13 Likes

Timezone o/

Actually its morning here.

15 Likes

Not my smartphone, its too old to have any cobalt mined by him.

It was more common problem in the past:

13 Likes

“In other countries they’re rich so everybody haves a job and children go to school; but here we are so poor that even children have a job”- Guinder Rodriguez, 10, stonecutter since 8 in Peru.

13 Likes

So much to code, so little time :frowning:

13 Likes

‘In other countries they are so uneducated that they think more than 80% of the people eligible for a job have one. They also think making children work instead of learn skills is a good investment. The rich and powerfull in Peru tell lies so they can continue exploiting Guinder’s children in the mines while blaming “rich countries” for their immoral actions.’ -Rowdy Ronny, 10, miner since 1 in Todaki.

PS: I should have added a HTFU somewhere though…

13 Likes

This question bugs me for the better part of the last 3 minutes. You are dragged into some sort of fantasy setting and reborn as a demon queen. Which kind would you be?

• cute princess
  • slimey and evil
  • I want to be reborn as Thomas the Tank Engine

0 voters

References:

15 Likes

Note that I’d “do” both queens. I mean driving my choochoo in their respective tunnels.

15 Likes

yay new forums, hi everyone

15 Likes

Reborn as a demon queen in a fantasy setting? Houm… (NSFW link)

13 Likes

cc3da7e7cd9886e9cb2e501099d8d7e9

14 Likes

Work done! Time to relax!

13 Likes

So, Ishtanchuk just finished working on her new toy… a very nice Subaru Impreza impression, aka Karin Sultan RS by Benny’s Customs.

14 Likes

So tired :parrotsleep:

12 Likes