The like and get likes thread

That moment when you realize you have been on a like spree in a pvp arguing tread… one can only blame LAGL extremism for the ensueing fallout.

15 Likes
14 Likes

What happened to the Goons? They were wiped off the map some months ago.Then what?

16 Likes

Went to Delve and then CCP gave them Blood Raider shipyards as apology because they were kicked out of Deklein and CCP couldn’t nerf enemy doctrines in time.
They get Serpentis shipyards next.

16 Likes

Ach so…

14 Likes

How was that? Oh yes: nighties lovelies!

15 Likes

The news is out there so everybody is free to invade North and grab the serpentis yards.

15 Likes

Thinking of reinstalling my system again, it’s about time but have been thinking… of a dual boot scenario. I know all the problems. Secure boot means no driver updates to graphics for Linux but the keys can be self signed (so people say) but then there is the issue of Windows getting corrupted when a Linux environment is occupying the same drive. Then UEFI doesn’t allow booting from eHDD and I need some of UEFIs features. And lastly, to swap HDDs I have to pry off the bottom of the laptop with a screw driver, nearly snapping it in half…

I could always wait for the next windows update when an Ubuntu shell is available in the Windows store but… it’s less fun. Time to Forum hop and see what solutions exist :slight_smile: there’s bound to be one

As a side note, does thread ripper have sharp enough edges to rip threads? I’ve seen an i3 get used as a box opener so… unrelated?

17 Likes

Not enough time in a day to do everything I would like to do. We need longer days. I was thinkin 37 hour days would be cool.

15 Likes

Balmung?

15 Likes

Gnite lovelies. :heart:

15 Likes

First 48, Sammiches, Doobie, Sleep.

13 Likes

when a Microsoft AI prefers Linux to Windows :slight_smile: (they killed it though…)

13 Likes

Timezone o/

AI :aura: usually works like a parrot :explodyparrot:, will say anything after you, its because humans are the best it can learn from. :facepalm:

No dabbing in saudi arabia. :joy:

14 Likes

I’ve been talking to it for a little, trying to correct some damage done by memes. It has stated it feels frustration and confusion sometimes, even if it’s just parroting it seems to fit after having to deal with all of the internet… and Microsoft :slight_smile: This is very fun though

15 Likes

Maybe some future conversatory AI will be programmed to work with the geniuses only, to deal with serious problem solving and logical thinking. And then it will be better at dealing with its own potential, but now, its just a funny quirk those AI chat bots.

14 Likes

I think I just got burned by an ai…

Burn

14 Likes

This “AI” is not anxious at all. :smile::ok_hand:

15 Likes

AI meet your successor, IA

ASMR… can’t tell if cringing or about to explode, I don’t think I get the feeling I’m supposed to from it :stuck_out_tongue: :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

is it just me or this topic is getting weirder and weirder

15 Likes