The like and get likes thread

I am a lot better option than Satan.

11 Likes

Satan would say that about Satan to cover up the fact that he is satan.

9 Likes

Since Satan doesnt exist, I am better than nothing. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Am I the only one that cannot access Twitch right now? I really wanted to see the moon mining demo!

9 Likes

:smirk:

9 Likes

Yeah I saw the trailer, its weak, I wanted to go to Twitch and see them stream it!

Oh wait, thats a joke right? XD

10 Likes

I would loop that on twitch for a hour If I would be doing CCP stream. That would be a lot better joke. :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Finally got in the Twitch stream, good news, most of that in the trailer is very very very placeholder!

11 Likes

EVE Online: Lifeblood
Where evil moons meet their doom…
:grin:

12 Likes

10 Likes

That will make Necromorphs shake in their boots.

11 Likes
10 Likes

Nice, miners get a ledger thing to get an estimate of ore types they mine! And moon mining looks pretty neat, you can ninja the asteroids if you know when they will blow up the giant moon rock :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

“Rats just kinda like asteroids” seems that moon mining is not safe from rats too! Good stuff good stuff

Also CCP Guard looovin the explosions hahaha

11 Likes

Explosive friendship. :guardparrot:

10 Likes

Moon mining will have its own versions later on in WH and High sec, so will be quite interesting to see!

10 Likes

we are not getting moon minign in HS right away? gay…:smirk:

9 Likes

At least you can get one of those shiny new buildings up for the refining bonuses, and when it comes out just stick a laser to it!

Don’t get too hyped, CCP on the stream said that most likely will be common ores from high sec moon mining

Regardless, still pretty cool we get that! More stuff to dig out!

10 Likes

meh…ok

9 Likes

this is teh 6700th post in this thread.

9 Likes