The like and get likes thread

HAs Firewatch gone too far?

Developer Sean Vanaman is doing a DMCA, a copyright claim, on Firewatch videos! He says he is tired of people getting money out of his game!

I think that Firewatch is going to get a big red no from now on :thinking:

12 Likes

Today I watched videos about how not to.

How not to crash a rare 30 million $ Ferrari:

How not to land a reusable rocket:

12 Likes

“Rapid unscheduled disassembly” :rofl:

12 Likes

And now I’m having a rapid bed redeployment… tomorrow I’ll have to be at work earlier than usual. And Saturday too. :confused:

So it’s early time for saying, nighties lovelies!

12 Likes

Bombers Bar - Write something we don’t like and we’ll ban you right away. No questions asked!

13 Likes

Also: how to assemble a top notch camera

12 Likes

Phew, made it home before dark. Maybe I can get some project discovery time in tonight!

12 Likes

salt? lol na already chatted with IH a few times its all kewl =) n i can ban anyone I please- nor is it any consern of yours- o/

I suppose losing 180 billion without putting up a fight and banning people left and right for even hinting at that failure isn’t crying :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

What’s going on?

12 Likes

Lol hey look a that a post with literally nothing.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Hah, busted

13 Likes

You can’t visit this forum without visiting this thread, to do so would be an act of blasphemy!

13 Likes

Timezone, or morning actually o/

12 Likes

@yellow_parasol did you really go through the effort to look up something I posted here 4000 posts ago? :joy:

https://www.chrisshepherd.org/on-the-totalitarian-personality/
^ That was an interesting read. Thanks!

14 Likes

Mass media today

13 Likes

Totalitarism is a wide spread disease of mind.

There is not much difference between totalitarism and every cult or religion actually.

12 Likes

13 Likes

It is art, because english is the only language that decided to pick a different name for that fruit lol

12 Likes

To be honest it looks somewhat like if apple would grow on pines. Have this strange texture on outside like a pine cone, but is juicy and sweet inside like apple.

12 Likes