The like and get likes thread

You like butts? :wink:

Finaly I bought a yacht for outrageous amount of money in GTAO. \o/

11 Likes

Not really, no. I’m one of these rare male beings that think with their heads, not with their dicks.

12 Likes

Look what they included with yacht! \o/
May be usefull. :thinking:

12 Likes

I am like that as well!

But on the internet… Now that’s a different story!

Butts, boobs, dicks, boobs and dicks, BRING IT ON INTERNET!

No ponies allowed.

12 Likes

MVQvO

12 Likes

XD I remember the original, its great!

12 Likes

The original?

Not being sarcastic here!

12 Likes

Yep! El Cid, a youtuber made that, and he made a twist as well!

12 Likes

11 Likes

Have some more XD

12 Likes

Just when I go take a hotdog from the fridge, everyone posts about hotdogs. :yum:

11 Likes

I prefer large posteriors and I cannot misinform. the group of male familial siblings cannot verbally disapprove.

11 Likes

12 Likes

I am glad they are sticking to the old memes XD

12 Likes

The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update includes enhancements to Windows Defender. The new Windows Defender will be smarter and leverage cloud-based artificial intelligence to more effectively identify and block exploits and ransomware

Though it could potentially make Windows Defender the “best” antivirus around with greater accuracy, etc. I’m not sure if I trust a commercial AI sifting through every bit of data I have, because AI, it could decide to just send it somewhere or delete it because it can…

Also, computer is acting weird, as I type this it is scrolling through all the comments, my hand is not even on the mouse or touchpad so… yeah… can’t LAGL today, tried to click like and ended up at post 7896 instead

12 Likes

But does it have a Pirate language pack like Avast! ?

I dont like the new looks, I miss when it notified me of updates and stuff whenever the pc booted up with that pirate voice and the menus with all pirate stuff, they thumbed it down quite a lot

12 Likes

One more look at this battleship:

Nini :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

Bitdefender also has this AI retardation that wins increased popularity among autistic corporations.

11 Likes

everything is a trap these days. malware, antivirusware, warehouses, girls, boobs, birds, words, and your mom. you cannot avoid traps anymore.

12 Likes

STOP TEASING ME :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

12 Likes