The like and get likes thread

images (6)
Such style…

13 Likes

I’m so ■■■■■■. Maybe it’s better I start a fresh campaign :roll_eyes:

But I can’t let the aliens win! Go XCOM, we can do this!

11 Likes

11 Likes

Hey, don’t go showing off the new prototype ship!

@Nana_Skalski you forgot guns and knives, rusty guns and knives that blow things up.

10 Likes

When an Amarr-ian wants to get kids off of their lawn

ETFT

I am a computer virus, I came to del-eat your cookies

And Oregon weather, like the tornado warning on the 11th, that was a shocker

Linux, the OS with personality and choice. I installed the same things the same way on the same version on 34+ laptops. Each one was a bit different. Half did not install the settings manager, others gave the keyring an " F U", and one of them had a mouse that jumped everywhere (reinstall fixed it).

Windows 10 has the same thing, except not as fun, I install Windows 10 nearly every 2 weeks, sometimes it bluescreens immediately, sometimes it has better usage, sometimes worse. Usually it uses 2.4+ GB out of the box, I have the same stuff installed but… this one managed to fit the same stuff into 1.7 GB

Computers, they think we will do as they say, but really, we do what we want [insert picture of evil Discobot here]

10 Likes

I totally announce it.

11 Likes

It’s serious.

11 Likes

Don’t say you haven’t been warned.

11 Likes

Im going to bed. With this music:

11 Likes

Epic nighties lovelies!

11 Likes

Front and back brakes. Oil change. No bumps or woopsies. Op success.

11 Likes

First of the Chosen is done for… What a fuckin’ hard fight. Took me 40 turns of micro managing to kill the Chosen Assassin :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And now it’s :sleeping: time

11 Likes

While skimming this thread i saw an AI get mental health issues.

Related ?

Oh yeh love me for i am narcissistic

13 Likes

@discobot fortune

Is this all just a twisted facet of the result of an eternity of nothingness ?

12 Likes

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

12 Likes

Yes, Discobot will slowly go mad until it becomes lord of RNG and CCP

Spoofed Meta Data

What the App sees (or user)

What it really is

Great for Rick Rolling people? Not sure what else this is good for that isn’t malicious… Well… listening to Death Metal while in one of those “classical only” families and having it show as Piano Concerto No.1 of Helene Grimaud or something Mozart

11 Likes

I like you discobot

12 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

12 Likes

Yeh yeh. calm down disco, your not on Tinder now.

12 Likes

Timezone everone :relaxed:/

Internet was out yestarday afternoon. :anguished:
I only earned enough cash in GTAO to buy this car:

And then I tried to play some EVE doing exploration when I experienced socket closed because internet has gone off.

But I managed to make some offline tabletop game designing, so I have already boards, character cards, character tokens, other tokens and rules. Only event cards are missing and I will have to modify the descriotions and do a graphic design. When I first designed them it was something more complicated, but I used some inspirations from DUST 514, Avatar exploration project by CCP and some games worshop and original Fallout inspired rules now.

Sneak peek at the character cards and tokens (umaru chan guest appearance):

I launch internet today and what I see? The epic (or hilarious) fight between mecha is coming very soon! \:relaxed:/

12 Likes