The like and get likes thread

Asgeir still concepting stuff. I actually like this design more than rafineries that will come:

Maybe they should make him art director in EVE again. :thinking:

13 Likes

That looks interesting.

13 Likes

This reminds me somewhat of the OGame. There was time you had to expand industry on your planet, colonize, produce ships, send fleets to defeat opponents and wait for report. It was a long time ago since I played it.

13 Likes

:thinking:

13 Likes

13 Likes
14 Likes

Starborne is awesome!

13 Likes

Am I late to the dance party?

13 Likes

Ah, its this time of the year again soon.

13 Likes

I like how he lamnbasted all those lying bastards. :+1:

13 Likes

We also have a Dance of Death in a small village called Verges, just itā€™s for Easter (on the night of Maundy Thursday, exactly)

I watched it live some years ago and itā€™s quite moving. The kid skeleton with the hourglass points at it and thereā€™s the inscription, ā€œmemento moriā€. Remember that you will die.

Just not tonight, shall we hope! Nighties lovelies!

13 Likes

Nini :kissing_heart:

BTW, Jim Sterling is like an oracle.

13 Likes

Minecraft Windows 10 edition, now the ā€œrealā€ Minecraft has a feature that FPS players would love. The precise movement of a controller with the precision aim of a mouse. Controller and mouse at once, though not as fluid as it soundsā€¦ it just rapidly switches between the two. Plan on testing it on one of those new servers, see how well the combo really performs, and numb my brain a little of course.

The gen beforeā€¦ Thriller

The gen nowā€¦ Spooky Scary Skeletons (Remix)

The ā€œnext genā€ā€¦ Electro Zombies

• Classic
  • Modern
  • Next Gen

0 voters

I might give Starborne a shot, but my little laptop might die at the hands of the amazing art.

And, Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is rolling out now, so when you see your system update, donā€™t try to use the internet, itā€™ll be all sapped up. The best addition is a GPU monitor that tells what apps are using the GPU as well as other stuff. I forget what else it has but thatā€™s the big one for most.

I also found out Transistor is playable on Linux natively, itā€™s a really nice game, I love the combat system even though itā€™s a story telling.

link might show up as not a link

Andā€¦ I think thatā€™s all for the day

@discobot fortune

Do you like to dance?

12 Likes

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

13 Likes

le windows 7 with updates turned completely off for the win.

12 Likes

When did CCP change the color (colour) of blue they use?

@discobot fortune

Did you approve this?

12 Likes

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

12 Likes

Ah yes, if anyone asks something they could just google themselves to get the answerā€¦

use that, click the link to see the animation

12 Likes

Iā€™m hooked on Starborne. Damn you.

Anyone want to join us dominate the galaxy?

13 Likes

It shows potential, but it will depend on how is released. I wonder, specially, of what happens if a player joins a server a couple of weeks before the campaign ends. Will it even be worth playing, with all big boys making their last moves towards domination and victory?

13 Likes