The like and get likes thread

Status, burning home. That Keepstar is a gonna.

Poor Provibloc :stuck_out_tongue:

24 Likes

It was to be expected, wasn’t it?

24 Likes

Well initial fight went really well we were rapidly burning through the PL fleet and would of managed the NC. fleet as well. But CVA failed to bring any substantial numbers. 100 arty abaddons was not enough to alpha any of the hostile doctrines on grid and the handful of carrier sat on the Keepstar would not do anything to AB T3C’s.

Another small CVA cerb gang landed just after we left, but if Co2 alone bring more than the owner of the Keepstar. It is inevitably going to die.

If they brought what they did to save their Azbel when we came down to help with that, this thing would of probably lived. But Gigx is not willing to welp anymore of our assets if the owners are not going to commit hard.

50 Dreads and 13 t3c’s is enough to say we tried.

25 Likes

So thats what TiDi looks like. Glad I haven’t been through it yet. That slo-mo explosion is purdy…

24 Likes

Deserves to die when they can’t be arsed properly defending it.

24 Likes

And now I’m all caught up.

24 Likes

We have been present for our own Keepstar, Test Keepstar and FCON Keepstar in the south. All of them were defended by the entirety of the owners Cap fleet and subcap members and local was always over 1500 defenders. Attackers never bothered forming to contest us.

This was fairly poorly done, hope they try harder next time and learn some lessons.

23 Likes

All caught up and ready to start triple posting!

25 Likes

Post hard!

Reporting on that fight was a good excuse to farm dank likes.

24 Likes

already up to 850 posts in here, and 15.8k likes \o/

24 Likes

24 Likes

25 Likes

25 Likes

Triple posting? I don’t remember reading about that on the Eve Uni Wiki.

25 Likes

I have 1.3k of those likes \o/

25 Likes

No reading required! Only likes!

27 Likes

x up for likes

27 Likes

At this rate you’re gonna catch up to me

27 Likes

26 Likes

X-ing up.

27 Likes