The like and get likes thread

Fire marshals are marshals too. :relaxed:

12 Likes

Didn’t mean those Marshals

But it will do, now excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom

13 Likes

I don’t know how genuine this website is:

11 Likes

Please tell me how unfinished games get nominated for GOTY cough “PUBG” cough, what a crock of ■■■■.

12 Likes

I think there may be an award for every game, they just need categories for them. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

PUBG, Game of the Year? This is some sick joke for sure. This must be a “Big playerbase” award, I honestly do not see how such a basic game can get an award.

11 Likes

I dont know what PUBG is, and at this point I am too afraid to ask. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

80 players get thrown from a plane wearing a parachute onto a huge island. Each player individually gather equipment and guns from the buildings on the island. There is a circle on the map that shrinks in size as time passes and players try to stay in the circle and survive other players attacks,trying to be the last man standing.

10 Likes

Here is a short video about a player playing it: https://twitter.com/Twitch/status/912818136210186240

10 Likes

Good night,lovelies.

10 Likes

My Firefox updated to Firefox 57. I replaced it with Waterfox 5 minutes later because most of my add-ons stopped working and the UI looks like ■■■■. I hate tabs on top and I don’t want my ■■■■■■■ browser to look like Chrome trash.

10 Likes

I like flags. The guy waving people through construction waves his flag in a dancing fashion. He must love his job. Or get paid really well.

11 Likes

Which image is a higher resolution (without using f12 tools or downloading them)

2017-11-14-1622302017-11-14-1623282017-11-14-162336

• None/All

0 voters

Answer

Summary

They were all shot with a 640 x 480 camera(s)

11 Likes

I knew it! Without cheating, just watching images in post. Years of watching photos on computer screen finally paid off. \:sunglasses:/

Timezone :smile:/

11 Likes

This PUBG is then very similar to one of the types of matches for GTA Online. But GTA also have so much more than that. :thinking:

11 Likes

So I just realized I spend less money on games in my life than my computer is worth. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

I guess I should call this a “guest post” since Yiole has taken control of our account, but here it is, a legitimate WTF for LAGL to enjoy!

Who hasn’t asked for this? “Oh if I could just eat sunflower seeds while watching videos on my phone and have a convenient storage tray for waste shells all in one!”

Now here it is! (or was, since Amazon sold out)

Bonus:

11 Likes

But I have my seeds deshelled, bought from shop. Also roasted them in the pan so they taste better. :yum:

10 Likes

Guess Indah is just bemused that Argentina lost against Nigeria by taking 3 goals in second half of their game…

10 Likes

His name is Robert Paulson! His name is Robert Paulson! His name is Robert Paulson!

11 Likes