The like and get likes thread

I should go to the barber today since I haven’t been to there 2 months and I start looking like

11 Likes

You will leave the moustaches?

11 Likes

Chillreaders :wink:

11 Likes

That would be worth seeing.

11 Likes

Now, this is just crazy… :grin:

2 Kings, 23 Queens, 39 Knights & Stockfish chess engine… who wins the battle?

(Video is in Spanish, but it’s easy to follow the game)

11 Likes

No moustache. Only clean shave. Moustaches require extra care which I can’t provide.

11 Likes

Sphinx cat approves clean shave.

11 Likes

There was probably nuclear accident in Mayak facility in Russia, that is the reason why there was so much ruthenium 106 over europe. This is not the first time accident happened in Mayak. And not the first time it was hidden by Russians.

12 Likes

b0rk?

b0rk!

12 Likes

Not even surprising

11 Likes

How it can be read at any time? I mean, when you forgot where your smartphone is, or when someone stole it, it can be usefull. :thinking:

11 Likes

It’s only useful for Google to track you when you don’t want to be tracked. But who am I kidding! People don’t care!

11 Likes

Poor Sardo, did he honestly expect for things to be all sunshine and flowers in a competitive game? Since I am a nice guy rather than redirecting him to a single player game I’ll tell him “Wel, if nobody goes for the max lvl ones, just deploy everything you got on the low lvl one?”

11 Likes

I was able to deploy to the frontlines without any attacks against me and have blown up 4 of their stations in the 2 days I’ve been up there now :joy:

11 Likes

Being number 1 does give an intimidating factor to it! XD

11 Likes
11 Likes

I am right up there, but I’m only rank 4 without a rivet :wink:

Still though, pulling in close to 45k resources / hour and that’s more than I can spend on buildings or ships. So I do literally have an endless supply of ships to throw at them.

11 Likes

But beards are the best :open_mouth:

11 Likes

Even a beard that long?

11 Likes

yesss, just brush, then look awesome.

11 Likes