Good thing I have AMD processor. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Those have problems of their ownā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Related to Intel: https://danluu.com/cpu-bugs/

10 Likes

:joy:

11 Likes
10 Likes

The more I read everyday about hacks and spying the more it makes me want to have no internet connection at all.

10 Likes

I think Iā€™m gonna start bottling seawater and marketing it as healthy and good for the body!

10 Likes
10 Likes

Raw water sounds a bit like raw sevage to me, maybe its this raw part and liquid state of both. :sweat_smile:
But maybe I am too delicate, like for some hundred thousands years of evolution maybe. :thinking::joy:
I once heard hyenas are the most adapted animals to eating raw foods and drinking raw water. Some interesting read: Humans could become hyenas to stomach rotten food

9 Likes
9 Likes

This thread is so quiet. Uncomfortably quietā€¦ :confused:

8 Likes

Here is Intelā€™s PR piece.

Itā€™s blatant lying, PR propaganda and pointing the finger away from Intel at competitors who arenā€™t even affected. Theyā€™re desperate. Really desperate.

8 Likes

Didnā€™t Intel side with AMD to make a graphics chip to rival NVIDIA last November?

9 Likes

equips tinfoil hat

8 Likes

I always wished I had an Intel i7-6950X processor because I thought it was the best at the timeā€¦

Iā€™m grateful for my i5-4440 still.

9 Likes

They are still ā€œcompetingā€ in the x86 CPU market.

9 Likes

ā€œLiveā€ water? Raw water? When will these stupid kids stop thinking that they know better than mommy?

As the last line say, you canā€™t do much to prevent consenting adults from being stupid. But then, what if they make their children ill for making them drink that garbage? What if one of them earns a Darwin prize with honors?

9 Likes

And, beddy time! Nighties lovelies!

Also: thereā€™s an unlimited supply of human stupidty in front of any tram, just check this.

9 Likes

Its the perfect time for sled riding here. Weā€™ve even built a prototype of our own. Shop buddy is gonna try it tomorrow. Videos to come.

9 Likes

Ah Russian tram dash cams.

I would not call it stupidity but rather a normal day in Russia!

9 Likes

And on the topic of CPUs and OS. I really really want DirectX to die so I can have nothing to do with windows what so ever. I would love to see more use of Vulkan, cross platform APIs and other software.

9 Likes