The like and get likes thread

Hope this doesnt happen next

10 Likes

Good morning,lovelies. :heart:

11 Likes

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:/

Whew. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Filthy Frank was simply pure art. and so is this video tribute to the genius comedy that Joji made.

As sad as I am for the death of Francis of the Filth, I am also excited to see what the internet will make after picking up where he left off…

like for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFF_KowNvlo

Here’s to the new year 2018. may it be filthier than ever.

10 Likes

holy ■■■■ the Aliceraptor was here?!

10 Likes

OK, we are safe, but, what about the cakes? Eh? Eh? EH?? What if aliens come here to eat all our cakes?? :fearful:

10 Likes

Silly fact: did you know that Mulan is the only Disney princess with a body count? :thinking:

In the film, she causes an avalanche that sweeps an army of 2,000 Huns, of which only survive 6. Then as the film ends she fights a final battle with the bad guy, who ends up hit by a giant exploding rocket… So Mulan’s adventure ends with a body count of 1,995 kills. :exploding_head:

10 Likes

Still posting on page 1.

11 Likes

If CCP didn’t change the forums, this thread would have had 526 pages by now.

11 Likes

party tune, dancing is mandatory :smile:

11 Likes

And now we cant get past first. :scream:

That is nothing when we compare her with princess Xena. It was more than 100000 for sure. In one episode such a number of soldiers were turned to stone.

10 Likes

One more then I run errands. :smile:

11 Likes

Xena, The women were beautiful and the fighting styles and excitement was epic.

Also watch “LEGEND OF THE SEEKER” same genre, Ted Raimi helped produce it and has a small cameo role.

11 Likes

Well, watching Xena i actually laughed at every small movement ending in swoosh sound. Probably too epic for me. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Well I’m pretty sure the Russians have anti grav tech now.

11 Likes

Must be some alien technology. :ok_hand:

10 Likes

More alien tech

10 Likes

Too bad if someone would want to touch it. Its like a shredding wall. :dizzy_face:

10 Likes

Today I broke my record…first I did a 60 million tick,then raised it to 63 million. I worked so hard to do it.

10 Likes

Trans.: Many people worry that they won’t have a relationship on February 14th. How come nobody worries that they’ll remain uneducated and ignorant on May 24th? (May 24th is Bulgaria’s National Education Holiday)
12549045_10153482250309790_2818145841041900168_n

10 Likes