The like and get likes thread

“Image credit: YouTube”

I’m just a bill song

12 Likes

Recently someone here send out a big amount of e-mails to everybody, it was some bad guy personating a widely known here e-shop. Said something about a package and stuff, everyone who wanted to see the attached file got their windows system infected.

10 Likes

Nice, article Is actually ilustrated with EVE online image. :ok_hand:
11 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes

Literally Jita now, Burn Jita is in effect.

10 Likes

Money is studied in business and, also in Economy, and Game Theory.
It’s the same thing with those who believe people are responsible if they are poor when old, when it can in fact be quite the contrary and show signs of abusive behavior applied to them throughout their lives.
To try to make people seem to be with good enough opportunities, when those same opportunities are attacked and interfered against is certainly no way to “secure” those and protect them.
The sad truth is that other systems need to exist to prevent damage from this false philosophy.
This can in fact come from the same parties profiting from war and conflicts,and waste of time by delays and diversion, at the depends of others who don’t deserve the problem, and have to solve it.

Jita is a good example of market economy, and Burn Jita is no different from it.
It can generate billions and trillions in loot.

9 Likes

Beddy time for this LAGLer. Nighties lovelies!

Also: you pay for this forum with your subscription! It’s not free!

10 Likes

:rofl:

10 Likes

imageScreenshot%20(1)

So it appears that (from what other users have said) this game is not optimized very well for the PC. I also learned that in the scores, the new Vega iGPU in the Ryzen mobile chips will be able to run this game. I scored low… but 50 points higher than other 520s. The new graphics in the 8th gen only got 1100 or so, RU Vega got 3 times more. So, in the benchmarks it holds true, Ryzen mobile is 3 times better than intel mobile, and in an actual game :smiley: The age of powerful budget laptops is coming

12 Likes

So many posts to read…I’ll probably do it tomorrow…
Good night,lovelies. :heart:

11 Likes

My friend said “how do you do fellow miners” on discord and I just got this stupid idea in my head i had to make sorry here it is

unknown

(and no my character is not a miner at all lol)

12 Likes
11 Likes

Looks like goons bombing themselves mainly. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! Today I had to wake up early and do lots of stuff, but I’ve waken so late that I’ve begun cancelling stuff! First to get cancelled: buy some croissants for breakfast. It’s a pity because I really fancied those croissants… :slightly_frowning_face:

10 Likes

When don’t they? It’s about the only thing they’re good at when flying bombers.

– A cloaky fag FC

10 Likes

Somebody recognizes from what game is that? :smirk:

11 Likes

Looks familiar, but I can’t quite place it… I think either DUST514 or Mass Effect?

10 Likes

Yes, DUST 514. Recreated it in Blender using images from internet.

10 Likes

I knew it. Had this Caldari Trash look.

10 Likes