The like and get likes thread

Facts that are no longer true:

8 Likes

I didn’t learn anything of that in School and only held as true for some time the one about the three kingdoms. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Life is a practical joke and we’re here to test the boundaries of our sense of humor. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

You’re Xenu damn right.
Let me post a joke I found on the internet’s front page:

As an Aussie, Americans are always asking me where in Australia there isn’t something trying to kill you…
“School” is my answer.

Here is the daily H.W. pic:

9 Likes

I wasted all day on exploring caves and casting magic spells to rejuvenate terrain. :relaxed:

I really like how you can shape the terrain in AoW. :ok_hand:

8 Likes
9 Likes

Most of those concepts are based on the decisions of those who designed the rule rather than on scientific facts.
In other words, those committing the misdeed are allowed free while innocents pay for them due to the people who decide they did wrong.

9 Likes

I have those dreams that show me the city I lived in for majority of my life, but its completely different from real one. Its like there would be two cities, one is the variation of the other, only road network is the same, not even the surface. I am walking thru this dream city and its always prettier than real thing.

Anybody have similar dreams?

9 Likes

I don’t have those type of dreams. However, dream on as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone. I wonder if there is anyone who can dream in a dream like in that Inception film.

9 Likes

Anybody have any idea from what manga is this car? I can say that there was anime too. :smirk:

9 Likes

I am lost, guess I will just ask Princess Robot Bubblegum whether she knows the answer.

9 Likes
10 Likes

Oh, but the image you posted was from GTA V. What car is the Shelby Cobra replica?

9 Likes

Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic, it only looks roughly like it. Most similar car I think.

10 Likes

Speaking of cars…

My wife asked for something shiny that goes from 0 - 200 in five seconds or less for our anniversary…
I bought her a scale. We’re still not speaking.

10 Likes

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

10 Likes
10 Likes

I am having flashbacks from Landmark. :joy:

I see people already building strange things, not bases at all. :wink:

11 Likes

Ah, I see. That is a replica of Aston Martin V8, Ish has one modded to be the most similar to the original, even the color. According to wikia, the most ressembling to a Cobra is the Mamba, which is heavily inspired on the Cobra Mk III, but that’s not the Cobra from the anime.

9 Likes

No Man’s Sky meets EVE Online meets Landmark and yadda yadda yadda. Not gonna work.

“Here’s a game, it’s up to you to figure why you should play it” is a losing move. Yes, it worked for EVE, but that was in 2003. And most of EVE’s survival has been clenching on its ressemblance to a ordinary MMO, rather than its uniqueness. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes