The lower they sink (The killing of HateLesS)

Sadly there are no rules that prohibit stream sniping in any way. Streamers are advised to obscure parts or their interface or delay their stream slightly in order to avoid being targeted. - GM

1 Like

I wonder if the GM knows locator agents still exist.

3 Likes

thats probably why they don’t have any rules against stream sniping.

1 Like

For the record, there’s absolutely no evidence that this was stream sniping. It’s a good example of carebear gameplay mentality. Hateless insists on flying a blingy ship recklessly. He insists on streaming. He insists that stream sniping is WRONG. He died. He blames stream snipers. He blames other people. He blames everyone but himself.

4 Likes

Lol do you lie by habit , you was on the video saying something like “and that’s how you stream snipe” in the chat, but maybe you forgot after a long day at skullduggery .

Anyway it’s game play what ever you say and people need to fight it , with game play

3 Likes

That’s not what I said.

You have a habit of not knowing what you are talking about.

I said something like, can’t be assed to look it up,

:blush:
Off to work now have a nice day

Gankers not having standards?

Shocking !!!

1 Like

Gankers do have standards. They are required to snipe at least one streamer per week in order to maintain good standing with the Griefer’s Guild. Unfortunately, the evidence confirms that Hateless (who apparently is a hater) was not sniped, which means MrUnlucky is behind on his quota. I have assigned him to seek out Sheltark Sykari, and hopefully he comes through on this.

2 Likes

Was this the clip?

/
Okay so watching what happened before and after it seems he was very chill about it. He said he will reship and replace it all while looked very chill.

Hateless composed himself very well I feel.

If you stream live you deserve to get sniped in any game, stream content with a delay, dumbasses.

And if that guy is a popular streamer for Eve then the bar is low. He needs to set up either push to talk, or learn how to set an open mic up.

I could hear every key stroke, mouse click , foot tap & chair screech. A very low effort & low quality streamer.

1 Like

EVE is a pvp game, anyone can be killed unless they pay me protection money which at the moment is let me see, ah yes, nobody so kill away, show no mercy.

1 Like

I know promoting the pirate princesses blog is giving her more views but it’s a good insight to what they think.

More attacks on the streamer HateLesS and all pve in general but read it and see what you think.

It’s what drives us to fight , only the other day in a fleet op we intercepted a gank killing all 3 gankers and somewhere a miner kept mining , unaware of the battle that had taken place .
I know it’s a drop in the Ocean and we can’t be logged in 24/7 but it just needs more people to take up the fight .

So start forming your only groups , with alts if need be , cheap ships and team work can stop them , after all eve is at its best when flying with other people with a common goal to which I’ll add ganker salt is the best👌

2 Likes

And the more you do the more they enjoy it!

Not sure what you mean , they don’t enjoy us , with the amount of salt we generate.

Are you suggesting we just lay back and take it , if so I never understood that attitude

Ladies please, no need for a cat fight here.

1 Like

Unless theres mud and wrestling involved…

1 Like

This is so very true!

The mud that is being thrown around doesn’t change the fact that I had once donated to Hateless_Gaming
& I am happy to do that again.

1 Like

The miner deserved to be ganked - totally clueless. You interfered with Darwin’s theory of evolution,.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.