The most important issues in EvE

And those dang youngsters were not stepping on it all the time. :rage: :japanese_goblin: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:wink:

2 Likes

I wonder where the monthly surveys are that other publishers and developers of popular franchises dish out every other week or after every patch to see what people like and dislike, what needs improvement and what works well. CCP introduced a survey feature for the character selection screen a long time ago but they never used it.

The only mails that I get from CCP are advertisement crap. The only survey that I received by mail in 2022 was in June. And it’s from a mail address that they use to flood inboxes with advertisement.

Like this, it is very hard to believe that CCP is very interested in feedback.

2 Likes

I am sure this sort of data could be handed down the pipe to the CSM members who then share to their followers at least. The upward / downward of communication is important and even on this forum there are places to share such to the whole community.

/

I had lived multiple lives in New Eden & sometimes I didn’t always clean up my own stinky mess.

Literally just got a ccp survey yesterday

1 Like

I do miss the old original Margin Trading skill. It was a lot of fun to use leverage in market buy orders, and an interesting mechanic!

In that case it would be nice if CCP explained why only a select few people receive surveys although they have this Character Selection Screen feature that they announced and never used.

Why do you want to know?

FOREVER AND EVER

@CCP_Rattati

2 Likes

in my opinion, you should just remove CONCORD from high security systems where there are less than 10 omega players. remove his instant teleportation. will be better. lower the skill limit of alpha clones. put a limit on the number of players in the corporation and the number of corporations in the alliance. we need war and redistribution. we need pain and suffering. this is the juiciest thing in eve. I said.

What would this achieve?

1 Like

I hope that this will lead to the redistribution of space in the zero sector. huge alliances will be divided into dozens. corporations themselves will become denser and there will be more communication and interaction. of course they can all be in the plus, but this is Eve and the plus may not mean anything if his piece of the pie is tastier.

It would make no difference.
They would be the same Alliance just with different names.

1 Like

I do not know. maybe I’m just tired. the content in this game is made by the players, but what if those players want to dig ore and beat the pirates. and do it all safely. I have tried everything in this game. I want movement. why do pirates get punched in the face for 20 years and don’t collect fleets by systems to give an answer? why doesn’t a fist gather in the drone region that can pass through high security and show who is mom here? why do states not increase their territory and declare war on null alliances? I don’t want to see safe places in this game. stop playing with the economy and balance. Stop trying to make candy out of ■■■■. this game will not hook anyone with the beauty of the graphics. this game ruffled the soul with politics, fights and intrigues. Although, why all this. you just need to go out for a picnic, meet friends and have a good drink. maybe it’s all off topic and out of place. maybe I just became an adult and demand a lot from pixels? I said.

SOrry, I dont really understand you very well.

It looks like on one hand you want to have safety and on the other not.

Either way, if you made a Corp 10 man in size, every 100 man corp would just be an alliance of 10 10-man corps all doing what they were before.

2 Likes

suuuuure. nothing is wrong.

no content in years. extreme prices. no shiip balance. highsec income is a joke. 20 euro sub etc
risk vs reward is a lie - people in 0 life saver then the higsec miner

wake up NEO

2 Likes

Now, Im far from one to say CCP is doing a good job…

But all of these things are clearly untrue, so why you go there?

Looking for an argument?

Typical Amiga fan

wake up. the highsec miner need over 1000 hours to farm 500 plex

Mining isnt the only source of HS income. In fact, its always been one of the poorest.

Also, wake up you are replying to the wrong person.

many eve player dont play other games. they have no idea how bad the design is

1 Like