The Noh Federation Presidential Platform

Angry Exchanges in Republic Between Minmatar Clans of Skarkon II and Gallente Academic Over “Planet Not Worth Fighting For” Comments
The Scope

Although “Not Worth Fighting For” is less than diplomatic language, prudent leadership requires recognizing stars should not turn corpse purple.

Based upon my experiences disintegrating myself in Abyssal Space a few years ago, it seems entirely plausible to me that a bubble of alternative universal constants, necessary for transforming the host star into a furnace capable of feeding Triglavian addictions, will eventually expand to a point where the systems in question become isolated wastelands not even Triglavians can abide.

I applaud the courage and tenacity of those fighting the ravenous locusts to preserve what remains of their worlds - for the time left to them. But when the disintegration bubbles grow too large, the locusts will simply move on and we’ll be stuck with the wastelands.

As President, my policy focus would therefore be on developing stellar fortification and decontamination technologies; as well as on bug repellent.

Oh, yes, EDENCOM. If the whole “locust invasion collective defense” thing really was an Amarrian plot to gain some advantage through, I don’t know, technology transfers or what have you, and it all ended up costing the Tribal Confederacy the fewest systems and the State (by far) the most, I’m not sure I follow.

My Sedevacantist cultist constituents insist this simply proves the Empress is the Sanmatar’s romantic lingerie kitten and that the throne is empty. That can’t be categorically ruled out, but I’m getting a strong space cuttlefish false flag vibe. The Deep Bureaucracy is putting forward this ridiculous scenario in order to distract from its own sinister agenda. The bog must be drained.

Still, as either an Amarrian plot to destroy the State or a false flag, it is clear EDENCOM has become a liability. Consequently, congruent with devolving the policing functions of CONCORD to a national agency, as President I shall likewise transfer EDENCOM’s federal portfolio to a suitable cabinet officer.