The Peacock and his Bunnies!

So I have heard whispers that the illustrious Intaki Diplomat, Leopold “Peacock” en Villari has skipped over to beautiful Great Wildlands. You know who else lives out there?! The fierce Sesli “Bunny Boiler” Ashok!

SUBJECT: I found Leopold en Villari for you.

Sent: 2022.05.11 22:57

I’ve found your sleazebag.

He is in the ■-■■■■ system, ■■■-■■ constellation of the Great Wildlands region.

With regards,

■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■

But this pairing wouldn’t be complete without a third to complete the love triangle :thinking:

Yes you guessed it! Esri “Spy Bunny” Hakuzosu! And to commemorate this I’ve put something together with a few of my artistic inclined employees.

I will keep the fans fed and as always;

As natural as they come,

Julian “Bunny” Flavours

Creator of JFT and Eau de Parfum Flavours
S+ tier fighter of Super ■■■■posting Siblings!
Ex-Supreme Commander of Allied Love Militia Forces
A Meowstar of the Caldari Cats Production
Lover of Lovelovers and a strong distain of Lovehaters
The ‘First Doctor’ in Doctor Spice
Potential Proper Polite Political Posturer Professional
Director and Producer of Consort and Commander

6 Likes

While I love good drama as much as anyone, do you not believe given current evidence that perhaps this ‘Peacock’ was not in fact friends with “Tanuki”?

Sure seemed like he was pumping her for information. He looks to have a history of working with or for the “Deathless” in the past.

That said, double agents do not preclude love twists.

4 Likes

“Spicy scoop, baby!”

1 Like

Double agents require love twists, darling.

5 Likes

I’m sure you do :kissing_heart:

Tanuki doesn’t have the ring to it, like Spy Bunny though? I think there is more to it that “just friends”, how drab and dreary.

Only the best for my fans!

1 Like

Giving some love to your creative friends! Such style, it’s fantastic! Keep 'em coming employees of Julian!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.