The poison that has been soaked in my Eve Online for many years

Yes, six years have already passed. And all this time I have been very upset by this case with the sharing of skill. I have been playing since 2010. Yes, I was learning “learnings” =) .

1 Like

You aren’t getting the skills. Suck it up and move on.

Why did GM Telarusch send me here to create a topic?

1 Like

Because this is the last ditch effort. You are looking for other players and CSM-members to get behind the idea and get it changed for everyone.

It’s not gonna happen though. It’s been too long and you could have trained those skills between now and then many times over already. You might have had a case a week after the skills were changed, but not anymore. Nobody cares.

To give you something to do that didn’t involve another ticket.

1 Like

The fact is that I really expressed what tormented my soul for many years. Now that you told me that it’s all useless - I’m really depressed.

1 Like

i was also sad after that patch when the orca skills were lowered and i had it trained on two chars so that’s about two months of training wasted …
dry your eyes and fly safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Gotta let it go. It’s water under the bridge now.

Thanks bro =(

1 Like

If only there were a song about releasing something, maybe sung by a Broadway actress.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.