The Proving Grounds, as they are now, are an Utter and Complete Failure

just asking to everybody
out of ignorance …
as example :
Was that the scarcity reason this big war popped up in Null sec ?
second question
what i observe is LOW sec and FW PVP at the verge of death … and whenever i go low… either totally deserted or i see some big null aliances big fleets doing something something … which doesnt contribute low sec eco system at all … so was that content drieness also sourced by this scarcity?

Answers in my head which im not really sure because i never been into politics ect … no it was not the reason… dunno the real reason still

Second … big null aliances overpowered fleets sulking in the low sec cause and drown the content in the area even more … there is very little amount of low sec aliances who can deal and stand against these size of supported power… as well as so far many low sec FW corps i know they moove into null sec already to get into that war…

also what i heard from so many pilots fight currently this big war they are just smashing their bigges one last time in EVe and enjoy their capitals… and isk they made… and when war is over they say this is end game for them and they will win this game for good

if im wrong… please enlighten me… if im right then please tell me how possibly CCP thinks and believes that all this clowney job will contribute the game play ecosystem and community …MOROVER how possibly create profit for them in long term

inform and discuss…

:frowning:

1 Like