The real reasons player population is declining

Why? It does nothing to your ship.

The only thing that will change will be fewer ganks.

People, stop giving the fascist the attention he requires.

1 Like

Do you also cry for month after month on the Hasbro forums and tell them they are bullies and sociopaths if you lose at a game of monopoly? Seriously dude. It was only a Mammoth…

3 Likes

When he plays Risk with the friends he does not have, everyone else is literally Hitler.

Playing chess, every figure can move like the queen because the poor pawns are victims to evil rules promoting oppression. The other figures can move like the queen as well, because of equality. The king is removed from the game, because it implies partriarchy. All figures are red, blue, or of the same colour, because of implied racism.

He never plays “Mensch ärgere Dich nicht”, because it causes war between races.

When he watches news about the evil cis gender partriarchy, he does this:

3 Likes

OMG…so glad I was not sipping my scotch when I read that.

3 Likes

Customer dissatisfaction with the product is largely what causes population decline.

Of course its doing something to your ship, it scans it! It gathers information about cargo.

As for the scanners, Do you ever go on internet to hack other peoples computers and see their private images to then steal them and use against them? But I suppose CCP never though about that cargo scanners could be causing suspect status in high.

No.

Scanning does nothing to the ship. It does not change the ship, does not interfere with it, does not block it, stop it, or anything else. I usually like your comments, because they are funny, but please take your ■■■■■■■■ somewhere else, Nana.

1 Like

Well, something would make you wonder then why ECCM exists in real on vessels and encryption exists.

Which has what connection to scanninga ship’s cargo?

Gathering intel, it is PvP game or is it not? We should get at least scanner jammers that would make scanning fail in percentage ratio. Passive modules.

1 Like

And that would change what? Your slightly angry tone is noted, btw.

It would make scanning of cargo vessels harder. That is what I imagine people would really do, jam the scanners, like you would jam radars. Its unreasonable to think differently when you have dangerous situations like in EVE.

I personally would not even give a chance to scan my ship by cloaking it, but its limited to some vessels and works always.

How often did you scan ship fittings and cargos, to actually know - by practise - if your idea would actually achieve anything noteworthy?

Ship scanners already can provide inacurate data if they are used outside the specific range. I would just add module that increases that chance of inacurate results to all ranges. Defence against ganking if you solo pilot. Ganker dont see everything = less chance of being ganked for profit.

Answer my question?

Directly. Not in this way.

Thanks.

You are one of those who take the gameplay of a minority, affecting only a minority, and pretending that it is a major issue.

cuz reasons

How many times you try something new and already know how it will turn out? Player should assess risks, on both sides. Nothing wrong with it. As for minorities, we are all important in EVE. It gives this game unique feel, its not a minor thing to care for diversity.

You still did not answer my question and this pseudo disclaimer changes nothing about the fact that you want to make the gameplay of a minority, which is only affecting a minority, even more complicated.

Why do you hate minorities?

… typing on mobile is hard. -.-

What you dont understand?